PDA

View Full Version : Kids derby at mile square

jpainter
03-16-2017, 06:56 AM
Who's going my kid and bait want to go.

bowler
03-16-2017, 03:01 PM
Who's going my kid and bait want to go.

What I heard they are stocking catfish. So if that is true get some marshmallows and mealworms for the m&m combo.

etucker1959
03-16-2017, 04:06 PM
What I heard they are stocking catfish. So if that is true get some marshmallows and mealworms for the m&m combo.

We are going early Sunday morning. Stop by and say Hello if you are there. We are easy to spot, Glenn will be the tallest guy there guarantee. I'll be fishing with a bobber and wearing a cap with a picture with a catfish on it.

jpainter
03-16-2017, 07:12 PM
We are going early Sunday morning. Stop by and say Hello if you are there. We are easy to spot, Glenn will be the tallest guy there guarantee. I'll be fishing with a bobber and wearing a cap with a picture with a catfish on it.
I thought it was Saturday. I'll c u there I'll have an Australian Shepard with me

etucker1959
03-16-2017, 11:10 PM
I thought it was Saturday. I'll c u there I'll have an Australian Shepard with me

The derby is it's self Saturday. Great if you have a kid to participate, but if you don't who wants to fish in the middle of the day (too hot) and realllyyy crowded!!!!!

troutdog
03-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Incredibly successful event, I hope you enjoyed it as much as my fellow Team 57 members did!

TD

Marley
03-19-2017, 04:51 PM
Is there food at these events? Someone should bring a food truck...

troutdog
03-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Is there food at these events? Someone should bring a food truck...

Free hotdogs n chips for the kids, if you are interested for next year's event PM me and I can help get you in touch with someone that plans this event.

Hope you are well Marley!

TD