read seal beach tuna

fish4keep
10-19-2007, 06:51 PM
read seal beach tuna

That's probably why he asked.........
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ghetto dad
10-19-2007, 07:44 PM
i went yesterday man....hooked 3 yellows, and 1 blufin....seals got em all.....surface action slowed down, so i dropped a live surf perch to the bottom, and got a 24 lb lingcod.....

fishincrave
10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
i went yesterday man....hooked 3 yellows, and 1 blufin....seals got em all.....surface action slowed down, so i dropped a live surf perch to the bottom, and got a 24 lb lingcod.....
:eek2: :eek2: :rofl: :rofl:

sansou
10-19-2007, 09:02 PM

C'mon Steve, stop making controversy. Everyone knows there are no yellows at Seal Beach Pier. Only cow bluefin, cruising 20 feet above major 20lb+ dragons....

Use a LC 110 or ghost shrimp for all species, or you are a loser.

ghetto dad
10-20-2007, 03:36 PM

C'mon Steve, stop making controversy. Everyone knows there are no yellows at Seal Beach Pier. Only cow bluefin, cruising 20 feet above major 20lb+ dragons....

Use a LC 110 or ghost shrimp for all species, or you are a loser.

the cows are back?????? wooooo hhoooooooooooooooooo!!!! i havent hooked one of those on seal beach pier since the el nino of 87......

moflyfish
10-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Went there this afternoon with my pops. We fished for a few hours for the big skunk!

Anyways, people were catching a few mackeral here and there. Good luck!

sansou
10-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Went there this afternoon with my pops. We fished for a few hours for the big skunk!

Don't lie. I just spoke to you on the phone and you told me it was WFO on the cow BFT. Sheesh!

:D :D :D

ghetto dad
10-20-2007, 08:16 PM

Don't lie. I just spoke to you on the phone and you told me it was WFO on the cow BFT. Sheesh!

thats not very nice, that you would keep your wfo cow bite a secret man. On this board, we share info with all of our FNN brothers!! There is no "i" in "team"

ymin72
10-20-2007, 08:35 PM
what happened to seal beach tune thread??
what did i miss???

juan79123
10-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Hi it got too hot it was taken off this afternoon man was it funny the last few post were the funniest I read on this site
I think one Leg was the last one to post man over 7000 views and 78 replies ask them

moflyfish
10-20-2007, 09:47 PM

thats not very nice, that you would keep your wfo cow bite a secret man. On this board, we share info with all of our FNN brothers!! There is no "i" in "team"
okay... okay... it was wide open on yellowtail tuna................................

I mean.... yellow fin croaker!!! :bang:

LOL :shock:

sansou
10-20-2007, 09:48 PM
What's the minimum size on the coho and sockeye of off Seal Beach Pier. I hear they're going bananas right now dropshotting ghost shrimp marinated in unibutter.

Also, do I need a license to fish there? What if I only want just one lobster, do I have to pay for a full license, or can I just buy the ocean enhancement stamp?

Thanks.

jerryG
10-21-2007, 12:21 AM

Stevo- now that's what I'm talkin bout Homie! Any yellowfin? Dorado? I was out at seal beach pier last week and the dodos were stacked up under the surfers. I threw a bait on a big bull dorado that sitting udner a surfer and I was bent before he could even say " WTF ?". The dodo jumped and ended wrapping around the surfers leash. I was using spectra so I immediately threw my reel in to free spool and sawed the guys leash off. He got all bent but after I got the fish and that is all that really matters.

Anyways I heard the big yellows went WFO on the Cortez last week. I wish I had the time to hit up a day and half trip before all the wind showed up. Oh well I guess I'll just have to settle for catching home guard yellows off the docks in Newport harbor. Maybe while I'm down I'll do some salmon too.

JerryG

12inchnightcrawler
10-21-2007, 08:59 AM
I bought this cooler at walmart and it came with some crappie..

ghetto dad
10-21-2007, 10:17 AM
[quote=ghetto dad]i went yesterday man....hooked 3 yellows, and 1 blufin....seals got em all.....surface action slowed down, so i dropped a live surf perch to the bottom, and got a 24 lb lingcod.....

Stevo- now that's what I'm talkin bout Homie! Any yellowfin? Dorado? I was out at seal beach pier last week and the dodos were stacked up under the surfers. I threw a bait on a big bull dorado that sitting udner a surfer and I was bent before he could even say " WTF ?". The dodo jumped and ended wrapping around the surfers leash. I was using spectra so I immediately threw my reel in to free spool and sawed the guys leash off. He got all bent but after I got the fish and that is all that really matters.

Anyways I heard the big yellows went WFO on the Cortez last week. I wish I had the time to hit up a day and half trip before all the wind showed up. Oh well I guess I'll just have to settle for catching home guard yellows off the docks in Newport harbor. Maybe while I'm down I'll do some salmon too.

JerryG[/quote:d7fd0]

hey JERRY, whats up homie.....
damn it, smilies arent working....yeah, they did...it was good for a few days....LOL>>>>>i wonder how many lurkers are down at seal beach pier and newport harbor throwing wahoo bombs.....oh crap, i forgot, the wahoo bite was supposed to be a secret, sorry guys.....

one_leg
10-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Hi it got too hot it was taken off this afternoon man was it funny the last few post were the funniest I read on this site
I think one Leg was the last one to post man over 7000 views and 78 replies ask them

Yeah, that one-leg characters always getting things deleted with his racist remarks, and sexual inuendos.
Damn One_Leg, I wanted to see that thread break a record. :twisted:

juan79123
10-22-2007, 08:37 PM
One leg do you agree that the last few were the best :banana: by the way what was the thread with the most hits that you know of? thanks juan79123 :banana:

ymin72
10-22-2007, 08:39 PM
One leg do you agree that the last few were the best :banana: by the way what was the thread with the most hits that you know of? thanks juan79123 :banana:

i missed it.
anyone wanna pm me with details???

one_leg
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
What happened?

One_Leg

KILLA
10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
wow looks like a tub of nothing. those things are tiny. Your going to make those things extinct. :death2above:

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah I tried taking it back to Walmart..but they said they did'nt deal with BFK's....(baby fish killers)..I cut them up and use them to catch sturgeon..some are a little too big for bait those I ate..I'll post some pix of some of the other fish bagged..as "fishing"...I'll take digital pictures of 35mm pictures as my scanner is not working..

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 06:32 PM
here's a pix of a 6 1/2 foot sturgeon caught with that tub of nothing..Now who fell for the bait???
Do you like Apples???

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 06:55 PM
this 9 lbs cat also hit on a piece of cut tub of nothing...

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 06:58 PM
here's a few trout caught ranging from 4-7 lbs..they hit on crawlers off the bottom on 3lbs test

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 07:00 PM
same trip different angle

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 07:02 PM
My Bro in law trying to take credit on a trout I caught..he's never fished a day in his life..

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 07:06 PM
I can show you salt water pix..but I'll get to those later...

sansou
10-26-2007, 08:18 PM
What time of the year in 1975 was it that you took these pics?

:rofl:

12inchnightcrawler
10-26-2007, 08:35 PM
They look like that because if you read the post..my scanner is not working so THEY ARE PICTURES OF PICTURES...I Look the same as the digital picture taken with the cat..they are a year old...

one_leg
10-26-2007, 08:39 PM
here's a few trout caught ranging from 4-7 lbs..they hit on crawlers off the bottom on 3lbs test

I just love 3# test.

12", nice fish YOU caught there.

One_Leg

victor101
10-26-2007, 08:57 PM
i want to see the hawaii pics!

KILLA
11-12-2007, 06:53 PM
I was at the pier that day. This is what was really going on.

juan79123
11-12-2007, 08:52 PM
good one I love it great picture