PDA

View Full Version : OC Parks stocked this week yet?

fishslayer01
01-26-2017, 11:09 AM
Most of the OC parks are on the list to get trout this week, anyone know if they have gone in yet?

Viejo
01-26-2017, 12:28 PM
It's Thursday....pretty good bet that more then 50% of them have been stocked. Do drive bys and look for massive crowds shoulder to shoulder where they stock or flock of cormorants diving

fishslayer01
01-26-2017, 12:36 PM
look for massive crowds shoulder to shoulder where they stock or flocks of cormorants diving
Aint that the truth...

DarkShadow
01-26-2017, 03:11 PM
It's Thursday....pretty good bet that more then 50% of them have been stocked. Do drive bys and look for massive crowds shoulder to shoulder where they stock or flock of cormorants diving

Where do I sign up?!?!

http://wadauwant.com/wdjgallery/albums/uploads/04_08_11_Fishing_in_Hell/troutseasonopener.jpg

MajinWho
01-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Yorba Linda regional stocked 100 lbs yesterday bunch of half pounders, in the lake with the boats. I talked to the guy from county he said they were scheduling another 200 either tuesday or Wednesday.

Nuoc Mam
01-31-2017, 12:59 PM
Yorba Linda regional stocked 100 lbs yesterday bunch of half pounders, in the lake with the boats. I talked to the guy from county he said they were scheduling another 200 either tuesday or Wednesday.

I highly doubt they are going to stock yorba again today or tomorrow. Unless the county changed something for tailwalker stocking but yorba isn't on the list for this week. Most of the lakes have been getting around 100lbs of half pounders from DFW. In 20 years of fishing here in OC, I have never seen/heard DFW stocking twice in once week. But yet again, times have change. You never know, they might stock again. Best bet is to head out and fish. It's not always about catching. Anytime you can get out and wet a line and get away from the stress of the workplace/life, is a good time regardless you catch fish or not. Good luck out there.

georatm2011
01-31-2017, 06:30 PM
Last week's stocks never happened, they will be reschedule and probably happened already this week.

MajinWho
02-01-2017, 05:44 AM
I highly doubt they are going to stock yorba again today or tomorrow. Unless the county changed something for tailwalker stocking but yorba isn't on the list for this week. Most of the lakes have been getting around 100lbs of half pounders from DFW. In 20 years of fishing here in OC, I have never seen/heard DFW stocking twice in once week. But yet again, times have change. You never know, they might stock again. Best bet is to head out and fish. It's not always about catching. Anytime you can get out and wet a line and get away from the stress of the workplace/life, is a good time regardless you catch fish or not. Good luck out there.

I only recently started fishing, didn't know the ins and outs. Thanks for the heads up.

nivrae
02-03-2017, 12:15 AM
They updated the fishing plant schedule a couple days ago:

http://www.ocparks.com/parks/carbon/news/details?NewsID=4147&TargetID=42