PDA

View Full Version : 1st of December

P.A.W.
12-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Once again I was excited to show up early the morning after the trout plant. Once again I was disappointed. Fishing was lousy for all species today. I talked to folks both on the water during the day, and in the lot afterwards. All I could muster were 5-6 inch dink stripers. Most LMB guys were either skunked or close to. Just a tough day following the front.

sweetfish
12-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Thanks Pat for the update. These last couple of years has been rough out there. Hopefully next week will be a different story for you.

Ssortasober
12-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Great reports no matter what, my 10 y/o got his first Striper there at 3. Love that place.
We will be there soon, I'm a P.A.W. fan for sure, thanks for the intel. Good or bad

ddoskocil
12-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Good to see you're still out there PAW. This work thing really gets in the way...I haven't fished in many weeks. I'll try to meet up with you over winter break for some striper action! Good luck til then...

Goin' Deep

P.A.W.
12-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Hey man! Been awhile! Just don't expect the old Skinner you used to know.
Good to see you're still out there PAW. This work thing really gets in the way...I haven't fished in many weeks. I'll try to meet up with you over winter break for some striper action! Good luck til then...

Goin' Deep

TroutOnly
12-03-2016, 10:37 AM
....what has happened to it pat.............

P.A.W.
12-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Hey Bob, check your PM's