PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris dam work completion date?

fishmounter
11-30-2016, 11:40 AM
Well it's almost 2017, Does anyone have any new updates as to when the work on the dam will be complete? When is the Bernasconi and the east side area going to be open to fishing from shore and float tube launching? It's the best area to fish. I was hoping that by the spring of 2017 the Bernasconi Road entrance will be open. It's killing me not to be able to float tube there.

HuskerRod
11-30-2016, 12:47 PM
Good question..I was under the impression summer of 2017 but have not heard anything. Im looking forward to the lake filling again and having that nice flipping weed edge around the east end. Its been low so long when it fills its gonna look strange. Will also be nice for both launches to open on weekends when "she" fills back up as well

HawgZWylde
11-30-2016, 03:15 PM
Never, think 91/15 frwy. Perpetual calatimous aggravation and boat rage...

BassinPLS
11-30-2016, 06:42 PM
Well it's almost 2017, Does anyone have any new updates as to when the work on the dam will be complete? When is the Bernasconi and the east side area going to be open to fishing from shore and float tube launching? It's the best area to fish. I was hoping that by the spring of 2017 the Bernasconi Road entrance will be open. It's killing me not to be able to float tube there.

I recall see a link to the Perris Dam construction, which indicated the construction was, (+/-), a month ahead of schedule and was to be completed in Aug., 2017...as I recall!

Misfitdog
12-01-2016, 03:42 PM
I recall see a link to the Perris Dam construction, which indicated the construction was, (+/-), a month ahead of schedule and was to be completed in Aug., 2017...as I recall!

you are on the right track there , but the huge question is how long will it take to get the water levels back up as we have no water ... please pray for a good snow pack or it wont happen for quite awhile

Fish Dog
12-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Maybe someone here could give some current info?

https://www.facebook.com/Lakeperris/?fref=nf

Pete Marino
12-13-2016, 03:02 PM
Word on the street is that Perris will be getting about 20ft. of water very very soon... like in the next month or so..

fishmounter
12-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Yes Pete, but will they allow it to stay at that level after the spring spawn? Be great if they did.