PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye

DEVOREFLYER
11-09-2016, 06:24 AM
Don't let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out.......

Here’s a list of those who’ve promised to leave if Trump wins:

“Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston – “Absolutely, I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Actor Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving my black *** to South Africa.”

“Girls” celebrity Lena Dunham – “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

“House of Cards” actress Neve Campbell, already a Canadian citizen, has promised to repatriate herself.

“Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne has picked a “mental hospital” for her political exile.

Cher – “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand – “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Singer Ne-Yo, like so many others, plans to bug out to nearby Canada.

What do YOU think? Was the election rigged? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Comedian Amy Schumer – “I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”

Chelsea Handler – “I did buy a house in another country just in case. So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart’s getaway plan is among the more extreme. He’s planning on “going to another planet,” although he did specify a particular planet.

Whoopi Goldberg – “Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key’s planned exile to Canada doesn’t sound like too much of a hardship – “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Comedian George Lopez is the only future emigre who’s vowing to move South. Indeed, he says Hispanics will “all go back.”

Ali Wentworth, wife of ABC newsman George Stephanopoulous, said that “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand” (she’s already backtracked and apologized).

Al Sharpton has plans for destinations unknown and says he has been “reserving my ticket out of here.”

Of course, threats to leave the country have been heard many times out of Hollywood before past elections, but little ever comes of it. America has been waiting since 2000 for Alec Baldwin to keep his “unequivocal” promise to leave. Even his wife-at-the time, Kim Bassinger, promised to leave with him. Rocker Eddie Vedder, actor Matt Damon and director Robert Altman were supposed to depart on the same boat, but they stayed.

Barbra Streisand holds the record for entertainers-in-exile-who-are-still-here. Her promise to leave dates back to the Clinton-Bush Sr. campaign of 1992. She’s still here.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/celebs-who-said-theyd-leave-u-s-if-trump-won/#qhGoVxrA61mIDtQT.99

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 06:33 AM

Don't let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out.......

Here’s a list of those who’ve promised to leave if Trump wins:

“Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston – “Absolutely, I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Actor Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving my black *** to South Africa.”

“Girls” celebrity Lena Dunham – “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

“House of Cards” actress Neve Campbell, already a Canadian citizen, has promised to repatriate herself.

“Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne has picked a “mental hospital” for her political exile.

Cher – “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand – “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Singer Ne-Yo, like so many others, plans to bug out to nearby Canada.

What do YOU think? Was the election rigged? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Comedian Amy Schumer – “I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”

Chelsea Handler – “I did buy a house in another country just in case. So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart’s getaway plan is among the more extreme. He’s planning on “going to another planet,” although he did specify a particular planet.

Whoopi Goldberg – “Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key’s planned exile to Canada doesn’t sound like too much of a hardship – “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Comedian George Lopez is the only future emigre who’s vowing to move South. Indeed, he says Hispanics will “all go back.”

Ali Wentworth, wife of ABC newsman George Stephanopoulous, said that “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand” (she’s already backtracked and apologized).

Al Sharpton has plans for destinations unknown and says he has been “reserving my ticket out of here.”

Of course, threats to leave the country have been heard many times out of Hollywood before past elections, but little ever comes of it. America has been waiting since 2000 for Alec Baldwin to keep his “unequivocal” promise to leave. Even his wife-at-the time, Kim Bassinger, promised to leave with him. Rocker Eddie Vedder, actor Matt Damon and director Robert Altman were supposed to depart on the same boat, but they stayed.

Barbra Streisand holds the record for entertainers-in-exile-who-are-still-here. Her promise to leave dates back to the Clinton-Bush Sr. campaign of 1992. She’s still here.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/celebs-who-said-theyd-leave-u-s-if-trump-won/#qhGoVxrA61mIDtQT.99

US has spoken.

We is won.

DEVOREFLYER
11-09-2016, 06:43 AM
Yip we gave them a big "F U"

Lady Quagga
11-09-2016, 07:20 AM

DEV citing wnd.com pretty much personifies the mentality of your typical Trump supporter. Of course, as the article points out, celebrities have threatened to leave before when their preferred candidate failed to get elected. There's nothing new under the sun.

Lady Quagga
11-09-2016, 07:50 AM

"We" didn't do anything. The popular vote (in which Clinton leads by a narrow margin) clearly has this country split in half. The Electoral numbers are not an accurate reflection of the views of our citizenry, and in spite of what some may think, the Trump mandate is supported only by those who voted for him - and in fact even less than that, as there are many who weren't voting "for Trump" as they were voting "against Clinton".

I've not voted for a major party candidate for President since 2000, and there was nothing our current candidates offered which could have convinced me to support either one of them. I still have this quaint idea that you have to earn my vote; that it's not enough for me to be against the other guy. Unfortunately, that's how many of you voted, and that was reflected time and time again from the primary debates to last night's vote. Whether you voted for the Establishment or the Demagogue, this election was an affirmation of everything wrong with our political system.

"He's all yours, America. He's all yours."

Brent
11-09-2016, 07:57 AM

You sure did.
It's a massive FU to everyone. You included, but until it slaps you square in the face you won't see it.

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 08:12 AM

LOL !

stop!

please , just stop...

ur making my day

and i know you don't wanna do that!

hehe haha

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 08:18 AM

"We" didn't do anything. The popular vote (in which Clinton leads by a narrow margin) clearly has this country split in half. The Electoral numbers are not an accurate reflection of the views of our citizenry, and in spite of what some may think, the Trump mandate is supported only by those who voted for him - and in fact even less than that, as there are many who weren't voting "for Trump" as they were voting "against Clinton".

I've not voted for a major party candidate for President since 2000, and there was nothing our current candidates offered which could have convinced me to support either one of them. I still have this quaint idea that you have to earn my vote; that it's not enough for me to be against the other guy. Unfortunately, that's how many of you voted, and that was reflected time and time again from the primary debates to last night's vote. Whether you voted for the Establishment or the Demagogue, this election was an affirmation of everything wrong with our political system.

yup

you're not included in any "we" that we're a part of...

but if u kiss my as's

i'll let u in (it) ...

ooo la la frenchy

seal
11-09-2016, 09:16 AM

This country is not "split in half". Did you not see the maps? The populous has different needs based on location, the high density big cities are full of liberal individuals but those pockets don't have a real grasp on the needs of those outside of them. The overwhelming message is that the Democratic party needs to better understand those needs. It has been said before that the Republican party is out of touch with the poor, minorities etc..., this I don't disagree with but at the same time the far left has no clue what the needs of the actual majority of the country, not the small pockets with large population but the true power of this country which is the middle class.

Hope lessons are learned on both sides, a little mirror time might help all.

Lady Quagga
11-09-2016, 09:30 AM
This country is not "split in half". Did you not see the maps? The populous has different needs based on location, the high density big cities are full of liberal individuals but those pockets don't have a real grasp on the needs of those outside of them. The overwhelming message is that the Democratic party needs to better understand those needs. It has been said before that the Republican party is out of touch with the poor, minorities etc..., this I don't disagree with but at the same time the far left has no clue what the needs of the actual majority of the country, not the small pockets with large population but the true power of this country which is the middle class.

Ah but Seal, when you point at that map, you are referring to the geographical-Electoral results. If you take a good look at the popular vote numbers of states that swung red, you will see that a great deal of their results fell within the 40s/50s split (i.e., no overwhelming majority).

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying we should throw out the Electoral College. But the pundits can't argue this was a "populist" and ignore the fact that a majority of the population voted against Trump. There is no overwhelming message, no unifying mandate - that was a fallacy in 2008, and it's a fallacy now.

EDIT: Taking a quick look at the numbers, we see that 118.7 million people voted for a major party candidate this election. That is 8 million less than in 2012, and 10 million less than in 2008. In fact, Trump won with less of the popular vote then either McCain or Romney had. That's pretty significant, and a pretty good indicator the lack of faith people have in our system, particularly when it becomes as polarized as this election was.

So yes, when you look at the popular vote, this country is split right down the middle, with a significant (and growing) part of it so disenfranchised that they've given up voting altogether.

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 10:05 AM

I've not voted for a major party candidate for President since 2000

when i think of goog voting... (for the last 16 years? really!??)

and there was nothing our current candidates offered which could have convinced me to support either one of them.

what is that dark shallow (aka ignorant puddle water) gonna offer u?

I still have this quaint idea that you have to earn my vote;

there is a quaint ocean out there (been there for a while now), if you get on that water... you might catch something worthwhile.

that's where you should throw your vote.

oh you're afraid to lose your lure?

yeah, i can see that... hold onto your clam, it's safer that way...

you won't get burned...

but you'll never catch fire either

bok bok

BAWWWWKKKK !!!!!

HawgZWylde
11-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Lol, the usual suspects babbling with all their infinite non wisdom here. The electoral college actually did what it was designed to do, give voice to those who don't live in the megopolis cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease. Thank heavens there are those of us who must remain in said cesspools who are immune to the progressive liberal disease.

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 10:50 AM

Lol, the usual suspects babbling with all their infinite non wisdom here. The electoral college actually did what it was designed to do, give voice to those who don't live in the megopolis cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease. Thank heavens there are those of us who must remain in said cesspools who are immune to the progressive liberal disease.

designed to do just that.

learned that in 7th grade.

not sure about this though... cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease.

Lady Quagga
11-09-2016, 11:03 AM

And I see your selective reading skills are working as great as ever. As I pointed out, I do not oppose the Electoral College, even when it puts a clueless enabling bigoted demagogue in office. I didn't vote for a presidential candidate, so I had no horse in this race, but it's quite obvious this election only polarized this country even further. And as I pointed out, a lot of those "red" states have populations which are politically divided roughly down the middle.

Megopolis cesspools? Gee, spoken with the same idiotic venom as "Basket of deplorables". Good job.

etucker1959
11-09-2016, 01:23 PM

Amazing I read this without seeing who wrote it. I really liked it and then I saw who wrote it, it confirms what I suspected for a long time. That Seal has been sand bagging all along!!! I guess he fells he has to dumb it down for this audience!!!! lol

DEVOREFLYER
11-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Amazing I read this without seeing who wrote it. I really liked it and then I saw who wrote it, it confirms what I suspected for a long time. That Seal has been sand bagging all along!!! I guess he fells he has to dumb it down for this audience!!!! lol

No, just you and pcuser............dumbazz....

etucker1959
11-09-2016, 02:38 PM
No, just you and pcuser............dumbazz....

I guess I walked into that one!!!! But I really wanted to give props to Seal, that's the BEST thing I've seen written on here in a long time.

etucker1959
11-09-2016, 02:47 PM
I will say this, with Hillary it would have been more of the same as in the Obama years. Which other then some small, "I wish that didn't happen!!!" No big problems that everyone had to deal with in their every day lives.

With Trump your Boy won it and now you own it!!!!!! Let's see what happens in the next 4 years???? Hopefully we will all be around to talk about it!!!!!

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9FZDotVYZI

where's my water bottle!?

Noooo, I can't stay gaga...

I gotta go!!!!

u shoulda voted for Cliton !!!!

yes!

u can keep my chonies....

Byyyyeee !

(Door slams, Hook'd exits, stage left, out the back door, after leaving da back door, wide open.)

(lights dim, gaga left sitting on the bed, clutching a pair of calvin kleins).

hookdfisherman
11-09-2016, 11:08 PM

hook'd drives away from goog's house

as he looks in his rear view

he thinks oh man, china pissed off the donald today

what's going to happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGhWB2px99g

etucker1959
11-10-2016, 01:37 PM

Give voice they "STOLE" the election from the majority winner!!!!! Last time that happened was in 2000 when Bush became pResident. (We all know how well that turned out don't we!!!!)

HawgZWylde
11-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Now now tucker let's not forget how the liberal media called the election in Florida hours before the polls closed which caused as many as 30,000 voters to get up a leave befoe casting votes. They called it before the mostly conservative panhandle voters had voted. Also, it wasn't the Bush people who counted hanging chads trying to determine voter intent, it wasn't Bush people who disinfranchised the overseas military vote which was overwhelmingly pro Bush and finally it wasn't Bush people who dragged it into court after the final count showing Bush the winner. And I don't even like Bush after the globalist establishment loving Bush family.

Brent
11-10-2016, 03:58 PM

This statement alone says everything about what's wrong. Because you're not a part of it. It's a cesspool, but you don't think people of "the cesspool" have the same rights as the "redneck hicks" that live outside the urban areas??? You speak of thoughts not aligned with you as a disease. I would have to argue that you are the disease for not trying to find common ground. If it is up to you, we are all f'd because there will be no discussion and no working anything out. So, congrats on your man being elected and unlike you for the last 8 years, I will from the "cesspool" do all I can to work with and support the new President as much as I can find a common ground with and there are subjects that I do agree with him on. I will not refuse to back anything he does just because he's Orange.

Brent
11-10-2016, 04:06 PM

Once again the problem of it all surfaces. You imply that there are no middle class working people in the inner city. Only the outlying rural areas. This is where the right side are wrong as well.
There are millions of us working middle class in the urban population that just don't like racist and religious agenda being forced on us. The rural population also has no clue what the urban areas need either. Both sides need a wake up call and you are correct that a little mirror time is needed. In fact a whole lot of mirror time. Conversation must be had instead of hurling insults and division.