PDA

View Full Version : Conditions at Puddingstone/Prado?

thomasb10
11-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi everyone, I've been away at college in Indiana since July and I will be back home next week for thanksgiving. I was wondering what they conditions were at both lakes? Water quality at puddingstone was fantastic before I left. Prado was full of grass, maybe thats clear now? I see its hot back home so are the fish still in a fall bite pattern? Will be doing a follow up report after I fish. Any info helps whether its a response or a private message. thanks so much and tight lines!

dday07
11-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone, I've been away at college in Indiana since July and I will be back home next week for thanksgiving. I was wondering what they conditions were at both lakes? Water quality at puddingstone was fantastic before I left. Prado was full of grass, maybe thats clear now? I see its hot back home so are the fish still in a fall bite pattern? Will be doing a follow up report after I fish. Any info helps whether its a response or a private message. thanks so much and tight lines!At Pudd water is good and weeds pretty much gone..haven't fished in two weeks but bass fishing has been tough for me at least

thomasb10
11-08-2016, 06:45 PM
thanks dday07.. ill be in my boat so I'm sure ill have to rely on some summer points on my graph and see how they produce. if not Ill have to run the lake looking for structure