PDA

View Full Version : Legg lake 10/21

The_underdog
10-21-2016, 08:24 PM
I've been fishing legg lake every day this week in the evenings and still catching on the rattletraps, got a few on spinner baits and senkos. i started out today throwing a double blade spinner and i was fishing it hard on the middle lake with lots of shad in the coves and the rocky point so i thought it would work, but nothing. i then tied on a bluegill swimbait and continued south around the rocky cove to the south lake. got hammered by a nice one. i also noticed lots of action on topwater. Bass we're busting on the shad and dragonflies. Good luck this weekend!

Instagram- Socalbastmaster

ela
10-21-2016, 10:26 PM
I've been fishing legg lake every day this week in the evenings and still catching on the rattletraps, got a few on spinner baits and senkos. i started out today throwing a double blade spinner and i was fishing it hard on the middle lake with lots of shad in the coves and the rocky point so i thought it would work, but nothing. i then tied on a bluegill swimbait and continued south around the rocky cove to the south lake. got hammered by 1 nice one. i also noticed lots of action on topwater. Bass we're busting on the shad and dragonflies. Good luck this weekend!

Instagram- Socalbastmaster Nice fish!!! I was there today also. I was the guy who got my swimbait stucked in the submerge tree.

The_underdog
10-22-2016, 11:38 AM
Nice fish!!! I was there today also. I was the guy who got my swimbait stucked in the submerge tree.

I saw you! Did you manage to get it loose? I went in the water twice to save my bait. I was fishing across from you in the cove wearing the navy blue sun hat.

ela
10-23-2016, 11:21 PM
I saw you! Did you manage to get it loose? I went in the water twice to save my bait. I was fishing across from you in the cove wearing the navy blue sun hat. Yes i got it out in like 15 minutes. it is the same bluegill lure you caught your fish with.

TUNAVIC
10-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Nice to see someone getting bit there,looks like things may change after this rain.

Cya Tuna Vic