PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to DVL?

MillsapBoyz
09-28-2016, 11:10 PM
Going to DVL Saturday, and I'm wondering if anybody has been fishing there. Posts have been non-existent here. Went out to Perris a couple of weeks ago, and it took an hour to get off the lake at 12:30. Is the fishing really that bad that there is nothing worth posting?

Jhondayang
09-29-2016, 11:56 AM
Last time Two trips out there in a month's time, nothing but dinks. We fished from shallow to deep water, fishing structure, off points, you name it. Using cranks, jerk baits, plastic, nothing but dinks. Most recent trip was two weeks ago. It could have changed now. Not sure. Good luck

MillsapBoyz
09-29-2016, 08:40 PM
Last time Two trips out there in a month's time, nothing but dinks. We fished from shallow to deep water, fishing structure, off points, you name it. Using cranks, jerk baits, plastic, nothing but dinks. Most recent trip was two weeks ago. It could have changed now. Not sure. Good luck

Thanks. At this point dinks would be better than nothing!

Pete Marino
09-30-2016, 07:54 AM
The bite at Perris is WFO Mark

Pete

MillsapBoyz
09-30-2016, 11:32 AM
The bite at Perris is WFO Mark

Pete

Thanks Pete. I went there 2 weeks ago on a Sunday, and we left at 12:30. It took more than an hour to get off the lake. I'm going to wait until the water sports people thin out.