PDA

View Full Version : was the moon landing real?

hookdfisherman
09-19-2016, 02:09 PM

i am listening to the podcast of rogan and degrasse on whether the moon landing was real back in '69.

at issue, did the landing actually happen and do some of the pics on the moon prove or disprove that the event happened.

the fact was brought up that all pics from the moon landing show no stars or very minimal stars in the sky (the background is dark and maybe there shows a few specks of light?).

degrasse states people don't know photography 101 and when you take a picture of a bright object, the lesser illuminated objects in the pic gets blown out? that the surrounding reflective light, specifically everything of lesser illumination with not show up in the photo so well.

i of course agree.

my question is...

oh but first...

a fact about me, when i am outside at night, i almost always look to the sky to see the stars... I peek up to see if and how much of the night sky will give up that incredible showing of stars. really... who among us (fishermen and fisherwomen) don't do that? not many i would think...

now the question...

if most people who fish do this (gaze into the night sky for the show)... why wouldn't an astronaut who is probably obsessed with the stars not look up in awe and gaze into the star show from the moon? i mean, there's no atmosphere to mess with and the show would be spectacular, would it not?

who wouldn't try to snap a picture of that night sky from the moon? i guess neil armstrong... no?

maybe they only had one of these when apollo 11 took off? u know, weight requirements and all?

i could also be wrong about all of this. maybe cameras back then couldn't take such a detailed picture?

that shot wouldn't have worked no matter what?

i have taken a lot of pictures but, i've never taken a shot (picture) of anything from the moon. and could it be the stars wouldn't have shown up anyway...?

maybe armstrong did try and they just didn't turn out?

i really don't know...

(but i would have tried and i'd still have those pics whether it worked or not. (i have a lot of chitty bang bang 4x5's stowed away in my photo box somewhere, guess that dates my as's :Sad:).

etucker1959
09-19-2016, 02:35 PM

i am listening to the podcast of rogan and degrasse on whether the moon landing was real back in '69.

at issue, did the landing actually happen and do some of the pics on the moon prove or disprove that the event happened.

the fact was brought up that all pics from the moon landing show no stars or very minimal stars in the sky (the background is dark and maybe there shows a few specks of light?).

degrasse states people don't know photography 101 and when you take a picture of a bright object, the lesser illuminated objects in the pic gets blown out? that the surrounding reflective light, specifically everything of lesser illumination with not show up in the photo so well.

i of course agree.

my question is...

oh but first...

a fact about me, when i am outside at night, i almost always look to the sky to see the stars... I peek up to see if and how much of the night sky will give up that incredible showing of stars. really... who among us (fishermen and fisherwomen) don't do that? not many i would think...

now the question...

if most people who fish do this (gaze into the night sky for the show)... why wouldn't an astronaut who is probably obsessed with the stars not look up in awe and gaze into the star show from the moon? i mean, there's no atmosphere to mess with and the show would be spectacular, would it not?

who wouldn't try to snap a picture of that night sky from the moon? i guess neil armstrong... no?

maybe they only had one of these when apollo 11 took off? u know, weight requirements and all?

i could also be wrong about all of this. maybe cameras back then couldn't take such a detailed picture?

that shot wouldn't have worked no matter what?

i have taken a lot of pictures but, i've never taken a shot (picture) of anything from the moon. and could it be the stars wouldn't have shown up anyway...?

maybe armstrong did try and they just didn't turn out?

i really don't know...

(but i would have tried and i'd still have those pics whether it worked or not. (i have a lot of chitty bang bang 4x5's stowed away in my photo box somewhere, guess that dates my as's :Sad:).

The same people who don't think the moon landings were real, don't believe in a lot of other things normal people take for granted that are a fact. I'll bet but I don't have any numbers to back me up. (like I do for "VOTER FRAUD" which is not a real problem) That the same people who don't believe the Moon landings were real, also believe Climate Change made by man is a Hoax!!!!!! I don't have any facts to back me up, "but I just know it's true!!!!" (Damn I sound like a Republican!!!) Take me out and shoot me!!!! Like they do in those "Zombie movies" after they get bitten by another Zombie. Don't forget to burn the body too!!!!! lol lol lol

hookdfisherman
09-19-2016, 03:45 PM

The same people who don't think the moon landings were real, don't believe in a lot of other things normal people take for granted that are a fact. I'll bet but I don't have any numbers to back me up. (like I do for "VOTER FRAUD" which is not a real problem) That the same people who don't believe the Moon landings were real, also believe Climate Change made by man is a Hoax!!!!!! I don't have any facts to back me up, "but I just know it's true!!!!" (Damn I sound like a Republican!!!) Take me out and shoot me!!!! Like they do in those "Zombie movies" after they get bitten by another Zombie. Don't forget to burn the body too!!!!! lol lol lol

believe me, i'm not saying the moon shot didn't happen. i remember walking out of my grandma's house after watching it on tv, looking up and thinking wow, there's a man walking on the moon right now!

but when listening to the podcast, and degrasse brought up photo 101, that reverse? back light issue came to mind.

can you address that?

what do you know about taking photos from the moon? you seem so well versed in all that you do! "expert tucker" as you're known in my circles... hehe haha... jk...

this country is getting so corrupt. i think we have to believe that some crappie is going on with voter fraud. i think they're fooling you...

them: "it's just a conspiracy theory... don't believe everything you read or hear... what are you? some sort of fool?"

puck: "oh no, i'm no fool! that's right! no voter fraud exists! i have no proof but that's what i choose to believe!, yeahhhh...."

i know when you fart it changes the climate in the room, so i don't doubt for a minute on climate change... :LOL:

so... whatdya think of the recent (3) attacks on US soil?

etucker1959
09-19-2016, 04:08 PM

believe me, i'm not saying the moon shot didn't happen. i remember walking out of my grandma's house after watching it on tv, looking up and thinking wow, there's a man walking on the moon right now!

but when listening to the podcast, and degrasse brought up photo 101, that reverse? back light issue came to mind.

can you address that?

what do you know about taking photos from the moon? you seem so well versed in all that you do! "expert tucker" as you're known in my circles... hehe haha... jk...

this country is getting so corrupt. i think we have to believe that some crappie is going on with voter fraud. i think they're fooling you...

them: "it's just a conspiracy theory... don't believe everything you read or hear... what are you? some sort of fool?"

puck: "oh no, i'm no fool! that's right! no voter fraud exists! i have no proof but that's what i choose to believe!, yeahhhh...."

i know when you fart it changes the climate in the room, so i don't doubt for a minute on climate change... :LOL:

so... whatdya think of the recent (3) attacks on US soil?

So many issues!!! lol

I've seen so many programs including Myth Buster's bust all the Moon Conspiracy theory's right out the door!!!! The biggest buster's if we really didn't go to the Moon would have been the Russians. If we really hadn't gone they would have brought it up and then gone to the Moon themselves. (the Russians didn't say boo!!!!) Because they knew we went!!! When it comes to the technical point of the stars, I remember them giving this great scientific explanation on how and why it would appear that way. I don't want to quote them wrong but they convinced me beyond a shadow of doubt. The jiggling (waving American Flag is another one conspiracy theorist love to point too) Same thing, another totally logical explanation, that even with no wind on the moon the flag by vibration appears to wave.

My favorite is Voter ID laws. BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! The facts are in, a study done by the University here in San Diego, looked at 1 Billion votes cast over a 15 year period and found 31 confirmed cases of Voter Fraud!!!!!! Do you know what percentage that is of fraudulent voting. They probably had more homeless people weeing on ballots, then people casting fake votes. Let's not even talk about what the Supreme Court found in the State of North Carolina Voter ID LAWS. They went after the Negro vote with pinpoint accuracy to keep them out of the voting booths!!!!

On the Attacks on US soil. Welcome to the club, 25 years ago a police officer told me who was trained in terrorist attacks. Said only be shear luck the US hasn't suffered terrorist attacks like the rest of Europe and beyond. Our Luck has obviously run out!!!!!!!

hookdfisherman
09-19-2016, 05:20 PM

do you think that when someone claims voter fraud, they're actually speaking of these in totality?:

Electoral fraud, election manipulation , or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

and

not so much that someone has 2 or more id's and is voting multiple times? that's just laughable if you're thinking that anyone is really speaking of a bunch of people voting many many times to change an election outcome... what does that ratio of extra votes add up to? not much i'm sure... so fraud claimers can't really be talking about that, right?

maybe the squeaky wheel is bunching fraud altogether and needs to be more specific, but then what the hell do i know?

are there any stats on these the other 2 types of fraud (election manipulation , or vote rigging) and how they come up with the numbers or even if they can?

i've heard that some polling places hid votes? (like in their attic :EyePop: ? or the hall closet?)

etucker1959
09-19-2016, 07:51 PM

do you think that when someone claims voter fraud, they're actually speaking of these in totality?:

Electoral fraud, election manipulation , or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both.

and

not so much that someone has 2 or more id's and is voting multiple times? that's just laughable if you're thinking that anyone is really speaking of a bunch of people voting many many times to change an election outcome... what does that ratio of extra votes add up to? not much i'm sure... so fraud claimers can't really be talking about that, right?

maybe the squeaky wheel is bunching fraud altogether and needs to be more specific, but then what the hell do i know?

are there any stats on these the other 2 types of fraud (election manipulation , or vote rigging) and how they come up with the numbers or even if they can?

i've heard that some polling places hid votes? (like in their attic :EyePop: ? or the hall closet?)

The original voter fraud was on a massive level run by Machines. (no not the terminator kind) Political machines in some of the larger city's. New York City & Chicago were some of the most notorious but there were other's too. I'm sure most of you have heard of Daly running a Chicago machine for decades. That was REAL voter fraud!!!!! Voter ID laws don't go after the massive machine kind of fraud but voter impersonation. (which has never been a real problem!!!!) Voter ID laws are merely an excuse to bring back Jim Crow kinda laws and go after the minority voter while pretending to catch fraudulent voting. (which it does not!!!!)

Ssortasober
09-19-2016, 08:07 PM
Post a report or shut up. Go fishing, go meet a girl. Do something guys, is it me? It must be, shut the f up both of you. Please, for a couple of days. As a favor to this site.

etucker1959
09-19-2016, 08:48 PM
Post a report or shut up. Go fishing, go meet a girl. Do something guys, is it me? It must be, shut the f up both of you. Please, for a couple of days. As a favor to this site.

I was planning on going fishing Wed to the Channel Islands!!!!! If it's turns out to be ANY good, "I'll write a full report!!!!" (By the way when was the last time you wrote a report on anything???????)

PS. We are in the GD section not bothering anyone else's report!!!! So I'll give you the famous censorship defense. If it bother's you sooooo much to read what we write about in the GD section. Don't open up that section and read something that's going to hurt your eyes!!!!! lol

PPS. I take it we struck a nerve with you some where????? Do you resemble something we wrote about???????

hookdfisherman
09-19-2016, 08:54 PM
The original voter fraud was on a massive level run by Machines. (no not the terminator kind) Political machines in some of the larger city's. New York City & Chicago were some of the most notorious but there were other's too. I'm sure most of you heard of Daly running a Chicago machine for decades. That was REAL voter fraud!!!!! Voter ID laws don't go after the massive machine kind of fraud but voter impersonation. (which has never been a real problem!!!!) Voter ID laws are merely an excuse to bring back Jim Crow kinda laws and go after the minority voter while pretending to catch fraudulent voting. (which it does not!!!!)

so then it isn't the voter fraud of yesterday... we know it's not a terminator :Rolls Eyes: ... maybe they haven't caught the fraud yet?? maybe it's a hacked computer we don't know about... or are the votes counted by price waterhouse, one by one?

shhesh... did i really need to respond to THAT!?

and, it isn't the few out of a billion votes examined... lol

how about polling booths hiding one candidates votes during the counting?

sure one was caught, but how many aren't?

who counts the ballot box in local communities anyways?

how about vote buying?

how about standing outside the polling booths and attempting to sway a voter?

you seem to claim voter suppression but both sides can do that, right? and really, if you gotta worry that you're being suppressed... why are you worried about be suppressed? Hmmmm?

(how about we can't properly vet immigrants coming into the US? )

(what kind of vetting priority is placed on someone voting without valid id (thus not really able to vote?))

(i see a ton of people standing at the dmv getting licenses and i wonder; is he or she really documented? )

(all these people have valid documentation? really? )

(and collect the government dole, are their documents real?)

(how about our fellow countrymen figuring out ways to skirt the system?)

i'm rambling... so, i'll stop.

the system is corrupt and getting worse... isn't that a fact now a days?

so when someone says there's no fraud in the election process... i call BULL SHEET!

am i wrong?

hookdfisherman
09-19-2016, 09:01 PM

btw, mythbusters? LOL!

was keith carradine on as well?

tv puck tv.... maybe if Sir David Attenborough spoke on this issue...

it'd have validity... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(rogan is ok, degrasse is a pretty smart fella)

etucker1959
09-19-2016, 09:07 PM
so then it isn't the voter fraud of yesterday... we know it's not a terminator :Rolls Eyes: ... maybe they haven't caught the fraud yet?? maybe it's a hacked computer we don't know about... or are the votes counted by price waterhouse, one by one?

shhesh... did i really need to respond to THAT!?

and, it isn't the few out of a billion votes examined... lol

how about polling booths hiding one candidates votes during the counting?

sure one was caught, but how many aren't?

who counts the ballot box in local communities anyways?

how about vote buying?

how about standing outside the polling booths and attempting to sway a voter?

you seem to claim voter suppression but both sides can do that, right? and really, if you gotta worry that you're being suppressed... why are you worried about be suppressed? Hmmmm?

(how about we can't properly vet immigrants coming into the US? )

(what kind of vetting priority is placed on someone voting without valid id (thus not really able to vote?))

(i see a ton of people standing at the dmv getting licenses and i wonder; is he or she really documented? )

(all these people have valid documentation? really? )

(and collect the government dole, are their documents real?)

(how about our fellow countrymen figuring out ways to skirt the system?)

i'm rambling... so, i'll stop.

the system is corrupt and getting worse... isn't that a fact now a days?

so when someone says there's no fraud in the election process... i call BULL SHEET!

am i wrong?

I don't think the system is corrupt. (unless you count what the Supreme Court and the state of Florida did to Gore in 2000) But the candidates are certainly getting worse!!!!!! Never have there EVER been 2 more unpopular candidates then Hillary and Trump!!!!

etucker1959
09-19-2016, 09:12 PM

btw, mythbusters? LOL!

was keith carradine on as well?

tv puck tv.... maybe if Sir David Attenborough spoke on this issue...

it'd have validity... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(rogan is ok, degrasse is a pretty smart fella)

I like Tyson Degrasse too!!!!!! (he is one smart fellow)

TroutOnly
09-19-2016, 09:12 PM
.......................SHUT UP AND FISH........................lol...............says sig................

hookdfisherman
09-19-2016, 09:16 PM
I was planning on going fishing Wed to the Channel Islands!!!!! If it's turns out to be ANY good, "I'll write a full report!!!!" (By the way when was the last time you wrote a report on anything???????)

PS. We are in the GD section not bothering anyone else's report!!!! So I'll give you the famous censorship defense. If it bother's you sooooo much to read what we write about in the GD section. Don't open up that section and read something that's going to hurt your eyes!!!!! lol

PPS. I take it we struck a nerve with you some where????? Do you resemble something we wrote about???????

i bought a new phenix and shimano.

i bought a new truck to carry it in.

it already had gas.

i drove to the sea and caught a fish.

i used 65 Ppro, 40 lb mono top shot 30 seagaur flouro, a 2/0 gama.

i cast out a 'dine.

i let it pull line.

i did the tuna shuffle

i got bit.

i reeled hard.

it was a 34+ lb yellowtail from farnsworth banks. maybe it was 25 lb flouro? it was a tough fight... and getting bit with 30 is hard there...

cool?

out of LB

Ornery Bob
09-20-2016, 08:07 AM
Has anyone actually addressed your question?

Lots of reasons. The first and foremost being that they didn't exactly have pockets for snapshot cameras. They weren't on vacation. These guys were heavily trained military men on a mission, not tourists. The cameras they did have were setup for taking the sorts of pictures they did take of the surface and each other. They weren't there to do astronomy and their focus was on the mission, which was the lunar surface, not the lunar sky.

Did they look up and marvel at the sky? No question. Did they take a picture of it? Obviously not. Doesn't mean anything with regards to the mission or photography on the moon.

hookdfisherman
09-20-2016, 09:37 AM

Lots of reasons. The first and foremost being that they didn't exactly have pockets for snapshot cameras. They weren't on vacation. These guys were heavily trained military men on a mission, not tourists. The cameras they did have were setup for taking the sorts of pictures they did take of the surface and each other. They weren't there to do astronomy and their focus was on the mission, which was the lunar surface, not the lunar sky.

Did they look up and marvel at the sky? No question. Did they take a picture of it? Obviously not. Doesn't mean anything with regards to the mission or photography on the moon.

Ok but didn't someone hit a golf ball on the moon? (Maybe a later mission? But hey, bring a camera will ya? Nope, no can do...!)

Requiring a club, ball or balls in case the hitter shanks one?

And you're heading to the moon. The greatest and most spectacular view worth ever taking a picture of, and you dont even bring a camera?... ok... good answer... thanks.

Lady Quagga
09-20-2016, 11:36 AM
Ok but didn't someone hit a golf ball on the moon? (Maybe a later mission? But hey, bring a camera will ya? Nope, no can do...!)

Requiring a club, ball or balls in case the hitter shanks one?

And you're heading to the moon. The greatest and most spectacular view worth ever taking a picture of, and you dont even bring a camera?... ok... good answer... thanks.

There is not a single piece of cargo (personal or otherwise, casual or otherwise) that is taken aboard a manned space mission without being thoroughly evaluated first. But hey, let's go to Methy-land and entertain the idea of someone taking a standard Kodak 110 and exposing it to the lunar environment. Any ideas what would happen to it? Anyone?

Ornery Bob
09-20-2016, 12:01 PM
You're trying to Monday Morning Quarterback a moon mission from almost 50 years ago and you think this "snapshot of the sky" is some sort of big deal. It''s not, but do whatever spins your propeller.

shinbob
09-20-2016, 12:19 PM

How about this one, which is surprisingly hard for most people to grasp -- it was NOT a night sky. It was actually broad daylight, locally on the moon. Think about it -- when would you, at local lunar time, want to land on the moon? You'd want the sun relatively high in the sky so you could see the surface, and also the Earth also high in the sky, so you can communicate to it directly. With some separation between the two so you don't get interference.

So pointing a random camera up at the stars with the wide angle lenses they typically had, you'd get the sun or the earth in every shot, or at least close enough to get lens flare. And as discussed earlier, they just didn't have the equipment to photograph stars. Why would you? Every ounce of weight is critical, do you waste your precious resources on a long lens, tripod, long lens hood, fast speed film, etc... just to get pictures of stars that you could just as easily get from the earth?

Also, the lunar day is almost 30 earth days long, so the entire time they were on the surface, the sun was in pretty much the same position. No nighttimes occurred while on the surface.

DarkShadow
09-20-2016, 01:59 PM
How about this one, which is surprisingly hard for most people to grasp -- it was NOT a night sky. It was actually broad daylight, locally on the moon. Think about it -- when would you, at local lunar time, want to land on the moon? You'd want the sun relatively high in the sky so you could see the surface, and also the Earth also high in the sky, so you can communicate to it directly. With some separation between the two so you don't get interference.

So pointing a random camera up at the stars with the wide angle lenses they typically had, you'd get the sun or the earth in every shot, or at least close enough to get lens flare. And as discussed earlier, they just didn't have the equipment to photograph stars. Why would you? Every ounce of weight is critical, do you waste your precious resources on a long lens, tripod, long lens hood, fast speed film, etc... just to get pictures of stars that you could just as easily get from the earth?

Also, the lunar day is almost 30 earth days long, so the entire time they were on the surface, the sun was in pretty much the same position. No nighttimes occurred while on the surface.

Too much logic in this post.

I tend to sway towards Hookd's aimless rambling.

hookdfisherman
09-20-2016, 04:51 PM

Too much logic in this post.

I tend to sway towards Hookd's aimless rambling.

finally!

take another hit hombre, let's break out that net too.

hookdfisherman
09-20-2016, 05:13 PM

ok, good point. better than some of the others anyway...

hookdfisherman
09-29-2016, 02:57 PM

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record

http://www.king5.com/news/local/investigators-may-probe-cascade-mall-suspects-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

http://www.king5.com/news/local/investigators-may-probe-cascade-mall-suspects-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

Mr T-rex
09-29-2016, 03:28 PM
you're a loser

hookdfisherman
09-29-2016, 04:16 PM

i didn't bring up the topic in this thread... i'm just posting recent news on voter fraud.

which would be a rebuttal to puck's observation...

you know my name... and you choose to read my crappie.

so honestly, who's the real loser?

oh wait, don't forget you even responded, to ME!, with your tremendous wit and insight.

did you even read the link?

maybe if you did you could add to the subject... (instead of proving yourself to be an as's).

what's your take on climate change? that was brought up too... maybe it's too deep a topic for a pea brain?

no worries...

wasn't it a climate change that killed off all the dinos?

you could be next... t-wrecks... get in line... pee wee.

so, if you can't stay on topic, maybe you should start a hookd is a loser thread and we can stay on your topic until someone brings up voter rights there...

then all hell'll break loose...

Lady Quagga
09-29-2016, 04:40 PM
maybe you should start a hookd is a loser thread.

Why bother?

Every time you reply, the current thread suddenly becomes that.

etucker1959
09-29-2016, 04:53 PM

i didn't bring up the topic in this thread... i'm just posting recent news on voter fraud.

which would be a rebuttal to puck's observation...

you know my name... and you choose to read my crappie.

so honestly, who's the real loser?

oh wait, don't forget you even responded, to ME!, with your tremendous wit and insight.

did you even read the link?

maybe if you did you could add to the subject... (instead of proving yourself to be an as's).

what's your take on climate change? that was brought up too... maybe it's too deep a topic for a pea brain?

no worries...

wasn't it a climate change that killed off all the dinos?

you could be next... t-wrecks... get in line... pee wee.

so, if you can't stay on topic, maybe you should start a hookd is a loser thread and we can stay on your topic until someone brings up voter rights there...

then all hell'll break loose...

Thank you Hook for helping me prove my point!!!!! Voter Fraud already has STIFF Penalty's in many states. 5 years in Prison and a $10,000 fine all for voter fraud!!!! In some local elections only 1 in 3 people even bother to vote!!!!! So why do we need Voter ID laws when we already have stiff penalty's in place in many states?????? The answer is we don't need any more Voter ID laws, it's a problem that doesn't exist in any great numbers. But Lying Cheating Republicans use it to suppress the minority vote. Those who say Hillary is a liar too, should also know the facts. I saw this yesterday, Hillary say's untrue facts 13% of the time. While Trump lies to the tune of 51% of the time!!!! Now who is the bigger liar???????? I learned in the 3rd grade, 51% is almost 4 times as much as 13%

hookdfisherman
09-29-2016, 05:25 PM

Why bother?

Every time you reply, the current thread suddenly becomes that.

that's right!

lol

in case you missed this in the other thread... but really, you only do it when you get gagged using my pipetionary... lol...

Selective response

Techniques > Resisting persuasion > Selective response

Method

Ignore that which is uncomfortable and which you are unable to deal with or which is disadvantageous to you.

Choose something that has been mentioned that is essentially harmless and talk about this. Alternatively select areas that are of particular interest to you and ignore those which will not yield any benefit.

When you have selected what should be talked about, you can then talk about it to your heart's content, thus edging out conversation about other areas.

Example

You mentioned building standards. I think this is of particular interest and it is essential that it is included in future discussions.

You're quite right about rainfall and not only that it is going to change in the future. I was talking about this the other day with a local expert and...

Hehe, sorry I just can't face da truth... sorry, I have no idea what you mean... sorry, are you making things up again? Yeah, I don't know how to respond to your imaginary elephant.... what you talkin' 'bout Wills?

https://youtu.be/bJd1RktjYTU

hookdfisherman
09-29-2016, 07:06 PM

Thank you Hook for helping me prove my point!!!!! Voter Fraud already has STIFF Penalty's in many states. 5 years in Prison and a $10,000 fine all for voter fraud!!!! In some local elections only 1 in 3 people even bother to vote!!!!! So why do we need Voter ID laws when we already have stiff penalty's in place in many states?????? The answer is we don't need any more Voter ID laws, it's a problem that doesn't exist in any great numbers. But Lying Cheating Republicans use it to suppress the minority vote. Those who say Hillary is a liar too, should also know the facts. I saw this yesterday, Hillary say's untrue facts 13% of the time. While Trump lies to the tune of 51% of the time!!!! Now who is the bigger liar???????? I learned in the 3rd grade, 51% is almost 4 times as much as 13%

what is your point?

hookdfisherman
09-29-2016, 07:24 PM

etucker1959
09-29-2016, 08:41 PM

what is your point?

My point is TIME has TOLD what the truth really was!!!!!! For 5 years I defended the liberal point of view against the majority of people on this board. In that 5 year period people (experts looked into these things) and found the majority of Conservative views were all WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Every thing from Obama taking away their Guns, climate change, Voter ID laws, Obama Care, Benghazi, how a great savior Republican President will be elected in 2016 (we got Donald F ing Trump) and how Obama was the WORST President EVER. These same people who couldn't pick the winner in a 1 horse race are still flapping their mouths about the next Presidential race. It's time for them to sit down and be quiet. (The adults in the room need to figure these tough things out) THAT'S MY POINT!!!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!! lol

Lady Quagga
09-29-2016, 08:51 PM
in case you missed this in the other thread...

Nothing has been missed. You do a great job of responding to own your meth-induced lunacy (with even more meth-induced lunacy). No need to jump into that fray.

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 12:09 AM

My point is TIME has TOLD what the truth really was!!!!!! For 5 years I defended the liberal point of view against the majority of people on this board. In that 5 year period people (experts looked into these things) and found the majority of Conservative views were all WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Every thing from:

:Guns: Obama taking away their Guns,

:Singing In Rain: climate change,

:Rolls Eyes: Voter ID laws,

:ROFL: Obama Care,

:Explode: Benghazi,

:Dancing Banana: how a great savior Republican President will be elected in 2016 (we got Donald F ing Trump) and

:Idiot: how Obama was the WORST President EVER.

These same people who couldn't pick the winner in a 1 horse race are still flapping their mouths about the next Presidential race. It's time for them to sit down and be quiet. (The adults in the room need to figure these tough things out) THAT'S MY POINT!!!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!! lol

well, i've only been here for a few years... i missed all the exquisitely genius posts you obviously must have put up when i wasn't around (or i just missed your genius!?).

i like the list off your resume... AGAIN! (it surely proves your point!)

i do remember David Carradine, Gun Slingers, Keith Carradine, 16th century economics and it's relevancy in the 21st century, some cat fishing god-like skills, cliton's emails won't hurt her... she's secretary of state and the laws mean nothing to that office (do you think that might actually be her downfall?), rubio rubio rubio, what's the definition of debate? facetious? rhetorical?, sarcastic? you can tell a lot about a man by the quality of women he can attract!!!!!!!! you can also tell a lot about the woman by the man she hangs with too! LOL

btw, not meant as a slap in your face, but...

can anyone validate puck's ostentatious claims for me?

not the self-proclamation that he is the greatest debater on the forum and proves so by touting those "happy face" bullet point topics...

but that he HAS defeated with his mental prowess... any and all comers pertaining to those happy face topics? (I really don't see it, but hey...whaddo i know?)

DarkShadow
09-30-2016, 01:54 PM

I'm still trying to validate most of yours.

The fact that you are asking whether people can validate eTucky's posts, considering yours, says more about you than it does about him.

Weren't you the moron claiming we didn't land on the moon?

Can't wait for the rambling 12:50 am response not addressing the issue.

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 02:32 PM

The fact that you are asking whether people can validate eTucky's posts, considering yours, says more about you than it does about him.

remedial reader...

trebles and cheddar...

man on the moon...

oh and an expensive net...

does it look like this yet?

(he hee he)

ohhhh, you paid MORE for a fix ...

my vipanese friends hacked the hard drive again, and told me you paid $99

for the fix it job...

good job, d umb s! u got off easy at that price!

it's the talk of the town!

hey can you post this in the LL thread for me?

it's krakatoa time!!!!

LOL

ur lucky she don't look like this... eh, you woulda taken her home anyway... u should name her mah lil beach... !

:ROFL:

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 02:37 PM

you dating pucker boy now?

hmmm,

that works!

gotta improve over your last one, no?

hehe

DarkShadow
09-30-2016, 02:57 PM
That's right Hookd.

Let's deflect on the fact that you should be in Atascadero right now because of your fear of wood, but you're on your weekly retreat.

Let's get more spacing in your next response. My "PgDn" button needs some work.

(BTW, psycho rings when you respond twice without learning how to use the quote button. Hope your employer doesn't give you any sharp tools)

etucker1959
09-30-2016, 03:05 PM

well, i've only been here for a few years... i missed all the exquisitely genius posts you obviously must have put up when i wasn't around (or i just missed your genius!?).

i like the list off your resume... AGAIN! (it surely proves your point!)

i do remember David Carradine, Gun Slingers, Keith Carradine, 16th century economics and it's relevancy in the 21st century, some cat fishing god-like skills, cliton's emails won't hurt her... she's secretary of state and the laws mean nothing to that office (do you think that might actually be her downfall?), rubio rubio rubio, what's the definition of debate? facetious? rhetorical?, sarcastic? you can tell a lot about a man by the quality of women he can attract!!!!!!!! you can also tell a lot about the woman by the man she hangs with too! LOL

btw, not meant as a slap in your face, but...

not the self-proclamation that he is the greatest debater on the forum and proves so by touting those "happy face" bullet point topics...

but that he HAS defeated with his mental prowess... any and all comers pertaining to those happy face topics? (I really don't see it, but hey...whaddo i know?)

I love the little character's!!!!! More clever then I could/have ever done!!!!! The beauty of FNN is everything is written down. If I wanted to pick any of the topics I mentioned and then name who said what???? It could be really embarrassing for some people about "HOW WRONG" their thinking was!!!!!! A harmless example would be Benghazi. Certain people claimed it would be the most important issue in 2016, if Hillary were to run for President. Was it?????? Nobody but a right wing nut job thinks it's a deciding issue here & now in 2016!!!! (Donald hasn't even got too excited about it) Don't get me wrong, "I think it was a tragedy and hope we could do better in the future." But it wasn't a make or break issue for Hillary in her bid for the Presidency. If I was to have started a thread 3 years ago on that subject. Several people would have bet their reputation on it. They know live in exile on here in the GD section!!!! That's just the Benghazi subject!!!! I could name names on every one of those topics and totally embarrass some people on here if I wanted too. But I won't!!!!!!

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 03:15 PM

mr. deflector to you... beach...

jk

lol

DarkShadow
09-30-2016, 03:27 PM

mr. deflector to you... beach...

jk

lol

You know, once you remove all the spaces, Hookd seems even more psychotic.

(Than normal)

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 03:28 PM

That's right Hookd.

Let's deflect on the fact that you should be in Atascadero right now because of your fear of wood, but you're on your weekly retreat.

Let's get more spacing in your next response. My "PgDn" button needs some work.

(BTW, psycho rings when you respond twice without learning how to use the quote button. Hope your employer doesn't give you any sharp tools)

in reading this...

your psychotic breaks are worse than mine!

wtf are you talking about?!

lol

don't worry, it's just a net...

to most of us anyways...

hah!

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 03:36 PM

google mah crappie

validate mah crappiesss

just go get that dream catcher fixed

it'll be fine
once you do that

dood!

but thx for being the butt of all mah jokes...

DarkShadow
09-30-2016, 03:49 PM
google mah crappie
validate mah crappiesss
just go get that dream catcher fixed
it'll be fine
once you do that
dood!
but thx for being the butt of all mah jokes...

Do you review what you write before you post?

It's almost like you create those spaces so that people lose their train of thought after your first sentence.

But after removing all the spaces and posting what you just wrote above, I'm curious if you really think you're making sense.

Honestly.

Google "Mah crappie?"

"Validate mah crappiesss?"

My 2 year old niece makes more sense than you do.

"just go get that dream catcher fixed?"

What on earth are you trying to convey?

Methadone man. Try it. It may work.

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 03:50 PM

I love the little character's!!!!! More clever then I could/have ever done!!!!! The beauty of FNN is everything is written down. If I wanted to pick any of the topics I mentioned and then name who said what???? It could be really embarrassing for some people about "HOW WRONG" their thinking was!!!!!! A harmless example would be Benghazi. Certain people claimed it would be the most important issue in 2016, if Hillary were to run for President. Was it?????? Nobody but a right wing nut job thinks it's a deciding issue here & now in 2016!!!! (Donald hasn't even got too excited about it) Don't get me wrong, "I think it was a tragedy and hope we could do better in the future." But it wasn't a make or break issue for Hillary in her bid for the Presidency. If I was to have started a thread 3 years ago on that subject. Several people would have bet their reputation on it. They know live in exile on here in the GD section!!!! That's just the Benghazi subject!!!! I could name names on every one of those topics and totally embarrass some people on here if I wanted too. But I won't!!!!!!

are u trying to get goog a lah to suck your 'dine too?

i bet she's chomping at the bit to ask you to repost everone's past posts...

she's already fallen for that joke... u think she's dumbenuf to trip over it again?

i know d umb s falls over regularly... he's got worse net nightmares than me...

DarkShadow
09-30-2016, 04:11 PM
i know d umb s falls over regularly... he's got worse net nightmares than me...

At least I know we still landed on the moon, unlike some neophytes.

:Cool:

And I'm glad you finally admitted you have those net nightmares. We've been trying to get you to break through for some time now....

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 04:33 PM

At least I know we still landed on the moon, unlike some neophytes.

:Cool:

And I'm glad you finally admitted you have those net nightmares. We've been trying to get you to break through for some time now....

it's a shame that i called u a beach for so long and that you are only cuz you google and try to validate everything i say...

so, now... you

won't/macho man can't

validate stuff when it's really needed.

where did i say the lunar landing never happened?

go do some research mah biotch, come back when you've completed that task...!

did ya ever look back at the facts of trebles and cheese, my little BEACH?

my biotch? you know... when you get to say it enuf, people start believing it...

oh wait, that's only cuz u r a beach... MY BEACH !!!!!

how's that clump o' sand doing back there?

wanna borrow "MY" chimmi changa to dig it out?

thanks for holding up your end of this banter... BEACH!

lol

hookdfisherman
09-30-2016, 04:48 PM

Do you review what you write before you post?

It's almost like you create those spaces so that people lose their train of thought after your first sentence.

But after removing all the spaces and posting what you just wrote above, I'm curious if you really think you're making sense.

Honestly.

Google "Mah crappie?"

"Validate mah crappiesss?"

My 2 year old niece makes more sense than you do.

"just go get that dream catcher fixed?"

What on earth are you trying to convey?

Methadone man. Try it. It may work.

yeah, you always did have a hard time with that kind of stuff...

remember sitch?

you also forgot how to extrapolate.

you know what euphemism means?

how about pipetionary?

get a scrolling mouse, quit using the page down button... the jumps are less drastic...and won't cause this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OazI1M6ppU4

you're the only one who's ever claimed to have lost train of thought while reading my post due to spacing... lol

maybe those head jerks can actually help you read as you page down and up...

i don't know how to help you any more....

beach!

Danny Rose
08-21-2017, 07:20 AM
Of course we were there (https://ausopen.club). We have moon rocks. Any decent telescope can show us what was left behind by the astronauts. We had the technology back then.