PDA

View Full Version : Pudd Intel?

irun4fun247
09-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Hey guys, I'll be going to Pudd on Friday this week with my younger brother and pops. My brother really wants to catch bluegill, but this is not something I am familiar with. We will be getting there around 5pm. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I will be going for bass and have had my best luck with reactions at Pudd, but any info on bass and what they are going for lately would be appreciated as well. Feel free to pm me if you prefer that. Thanks in advance, and tight lines!

dday07
09-15-2016, 08:57 AM
Hey guys, I'll be going to Pudd on Friday this week with my younger brother and pops. My brother really wants to catch bluegill, but this is not something I am familiar with. We will be getting there around 5pm. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I will be going for bass and have had my best luck with reactions at Pudd, but any info on bass and what they are going for lately would be appreciated as well. Feel free to pm me if you prefer that. Thanks in advance, and tight lines!Couldn't tell you about evening fishing been in the morning all summer..i am addicted to topwater from like July on...so almost all my fish caught topwater..some days get up to five fish other days zero..but the plopper works good and buzzbait also..as far as bluegill on and off also...i know a number of guys doing very well on the East shore so might want to go there..i will be there fri. morning so give a early report for you

irun4fun247
09-15-2016, 08:57 PM
Couldn't tell you about evening fishing been in the morning all summer..i am addicted to topwater from like July on...so almost all my fish caught topwater..some days get up to five fish other days zero..but the plopper works good and buzzbait also..as far as bluegill on and off also...i know a number of guys doing very well on the East shore so might want to go there..i will be there fri. morning so give a early report for you

Thank you, hope you have good luck tomorrow morning!

dday07
09-16-2016, 03:19 PM
Thank you, hope you have good luck tomorrow morning!
Fished topwater for about 2 hours..no luck...hope goes better for you

contium
09-17-2016, 08:36 AM
Fished topwater for about 2 hours..no luck...hope goes better for you

Same here. Moon was pretty full so the fish were probably eating all night. I fished until they kicked me off the water and only managed 3 dinks and 2 keepers but the keepers came in the afternoon. Baitfish everywhere but nothing working them.

irun4fun247
09-18-2016, 06:32 PM
Sorry for late reply, but fished from 6 until close. Had no luck. My brother caught 3 good sized bluegill which was awesome for him.