PDA

View Full Version : North Beach San Clemente Surf fishing report

reelman
08-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Well. I am officially done with my squid package finally tonight was the last night . Fish count 2 croakers 1 leopard. So like my posting title says , I am locally to North Beach San Clemente. I am fishing from shore I would like to catch some halibut. Any one out there have any suggestions for me?????????????????

Theos
08-31-2016, 09:25 PM
Well. I am officially done with my squid package finally tonight was the last night . Fish count 2 croakers 1 leopard. So like my posting title says , I am locally to North Beach San Clemente. I am fishing from shore I would like to catch some halibut. Any one out there have any suggestions for me?????????????????

Get your self a bait fish imitating lure in the color of the local forage.

bowler
09-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Get lucky craft lures. On the front page in the middle on the right side there is an tread on how to customize them

Ornery Bob
09-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Good article in the forum here about surf fishing halibut. It got me started.

Surf Fishing for Halibut 101 (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?41562-Surf-Fishing-for-Halibut-101)