PDA

View Full Version : Colin kapernick

Joshua
08-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Any 49ers fan should be screaming for the release of Kapernick. He refused to stand for the National anthem.
He claims it is to protest the abuse on black men. Blacks lives matter. Shut up already. Colin is clearly ignorant and unable to come up with a stance that makes sense.
He plays a game that pays him millions of dollars. When there are servicemen giving their lives to protect our national freedom. F KAPERNICK. If he doesnt want to stand for our anthem he should go into the locker room.
While he is there he oughta put on street clothes and leave.
ANY company that endorses KAPERNICK I will not purchase their product.
Take Some Of YOUR MILLIONS AND support your cause. Don't disrespect what the anthem stands for.

I think his stupidity and inability to read an NFL defense will soon get him bounced from the NFL.
He can go to Canada.

Caucasian lives matter. All lives matter. Support that!

NFCD I
08-30-2016, 08:10 AM
As much as it hurts to agree with a Raider fan, well said.

Mr T-rex
08-30-2016, 11:38 AM
You're a raider fan bro!!!

Joshua
08-30-2016, 04:10 PM
As much as it hurts to agree with a Raider fan, well said.

You agree because you are a sensible person.

BTW. Colins bilogical mother is a whitie. And the family that raised him are whities. KAPERNICK. Not sure where his oppression and suffering occurred.

DarkShadow
08-30-2016, 04:32 PM
49ers....

Isn't that team that everyone jumped on that one year and then jumped quickly off once they realized they weren't that good?

And whoever is swayed in buying products because an athlete endorses it, is a complete moron. Just sayin. Thus, Kapernick endorsing or not endorsing any products really doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

And much like the Supreme Court said about flag burning, the fact that you live in the United States give you the option to protest however you like without any type of repercussion, because the flag itself you are burning, gives you the right to do so. Of course, his sponsors also have the right to do whatever they want.

But to say you're not buying the products he endorses? LOL. Let me know the products you do buy and I'll give you a laundry list of a-holes who also endorse what you yourself are buying.

Joshua
08-31-2016, 06:29 AM
49ers....

And whoever is swayed in buying products because an athlete endorses it, is a complete moron. Just sayin. Thus, Kapernick endorsing or not endorsing any products really doesn't affect my life

But to say you're not buying the products he endorses? LOL. Let me know the products you do buy and I'll give you a laundry list of a-holes who also endorse what you yourself are buying.
Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me. Not sure how your input advances this serious topic.
Take away corporate sponsors and you get the attention of the athlete. An athlete will not convince me to buy a product. But an a-hole athlete that endorses a product is enough to make me reconsider.
It is obvious by your 10000 post that you have an opinion on everything and a lot of free time. Wish I had free time.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson. I also like Mt Dew. Bigs sunflower seeds in cracked pepper flavor. I also bought some BBQ Pringles. I am glad you have shown such interest in my purchases.

DEVOREFLYER
08-31-2016, 06:53 AM
Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson.

Outstanding choices I have bought some of those brands too. Thanks for the reminder I gotta buy some more.

hookdfisherman
08-31-2016, 11:05 AM

49ers....

Isn't that team that everyone jumped on that one year and then jumped quickly off once they realized they weren't that good?

And whoever is swayed in buying products because an athlete endorses it, is a complete moron. Just sayin. Thus, Kapernick endorsing or not endorsing any products really doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

And much like the Supreme Court said about flag burning, the fact that you live in the United States give you the option to protest however you like without any type of repercussion, because the flag itself you are burning, gives you the right to do so. Of course, his sponsors also have the right to do whatever they want.

Nice shelves!

Hey d umb s, remind us what you bought a while back, will ya?

Its been so long, I forgot. ..

Joshua
08-31-2016, 11:13 AM
Outstanding choices I have bought some of those brands too. Thanks for the reminder I gotta buy some more.

Nice stockpile

DEVOREFLYER
08-31-2016, 12:50 PM
That's the lowest my factory ammo stock has ever been I have much more than that I have reloaded. With the dumbazz ammo purchase laws that were passed I do have to buy some more rimfire, a lot more rimfire. Oh and I need to buy some non lead crap also do to the dumbazzes in Sacramento.

Brent
09-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me. Not sure how your input advances this serious topic.
Take away corporate sponsors and you get the attention of the athlete. An athlete will not convince me to buy a product. But an a-hole athlete that endorses a product is enough to make me reconsider.
It is obvious by your 10000 post that you have an opinion on everything and a lot of free time. Wish I had free time.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson. I also like Mt Dew. Bigs sunflower seeds in cracked pepper flavor. I also bought some BBQ Pringles. I am glad you have shown such interest in my purchases.

You could always move to a country where standing for the flag and national anthem is mandatory.
Try North Korea. They should be perfect for you.
People fought for his and anyone else's right to be free and peacefully protest however they see fit. If you feel the need to take away those freedoms, then you most likely are in the wrong country.
Freedom and liberty for ALL, not just the privileged self righteous ones. That's what America is about.
Your mention for BLM to shut the hell up and then putting up "Caucasian" lives matter is a little misdirected as well. I see a lot of anger a hate issues there.

hookdfisherman
09-03-2016, 01:49 PM

is there anywhere in this post where someone is trying suggest kaepernick go to another country? or even suggest that he shouldn't choose to be here? ( i didn't verify this... so sorry for that...) he is an american citizen after all, is he not?

why then, do you think it's ok to suggest such an action to a poster? (maybe you know he's not a citizen?)

if anyone has the right to be free and peacefully protest because we happen to be in the right country, then doesn't one peaceful protester have the right to voice their opinion on the actions of another peaceful protester without some other peaceful protester coming out and blasting them with anger and hate issue accusations?

oh mah bad, you can say whatever you want... enjoy your freedom... could you try exercising it without stomping on another's though?

have you had a gander in the hypocritical mirror lately?

thx,

douchebag

hookdfisherman
09-03-2016, 01:59 PM
oops. He can go to Canada.

Brent
09-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Anybody talking to the tweeker?
He seems to think so, but you will hear voices after too much meth so who knows.

hookdfisherman
09-05-2016, 04:37 AM

Anybody talking to the tweeker?
He seems to think so, but you will hear voices after too much meth so who knows.

Lol

Poor runt, you, the hooker and the gnet boy can talk like I'm not in the room... but then who lives in reality and who lives in their own little dream world? Face reality much?

Lol

DarkShadow
09-06-2016, 03:09 PM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/a-picture-of-99-99999-of-american-households-as-the-national-3625261.png

In any case, now I'm kinda curious.

When Trump says America is terrible and he has to fix it, everyone cheers.

When Kap says America needs a lot of work, everyone jeers.

hookdfisherman
09-06-2016, 03:25 PM

Appearances, Gomie. It’s all about appearances.

DarkShadow
09-06-2016, 03:32 PM

Appearances, Gomie. It’s all about appearances.

That's it?

I was expecting like, 25 spaces or more in between your "response."

So Kap can say American is far from perfect, and people are boycotting the products he endorses.

Trump says America is in shambles, and he gets elected as the Republican nominee for president.

And your response is, "Appearances?"

It's only 3:30 pm, far from the meth witching hour....I really did expect a bit more.

seal
09-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Kap is a stupid kid that shouldn't be given the time of day. Should be kicked off the team for continuing to cause the disturbance. If you ever played competitive sports you know you have to dress a certain way and act a certain way you are given a very short leash when it comes to dress, what you are supposed to say to the coach where you dress, stand, sit, shower etc...

If every football player thinks they are now allowed to "protest" whatever cause in the competitive setting then football is doomed.

I don't even need to give my opinion on what or how he is protesting, if he is allowed to continue it is going to cause others to do their thing and the game will become a joke.

Some can't see the forest through the trees on this one.

hookdfisherman
09-06-2016, 08:03 PM

hey NETo muchacho

just so you know, i was actually agreeing with you.

but let's just imagine... if you (double zero fatty, of course) and your vato (the ball boy) were at qualcomm that night and lounged around like your illustrated rhetorical narrative, waving a mlm (as opposed to a blm) flag during the star spangled banner, i'm pretty sure the majority of the hispanics wouldn't like you so mucho... what dya think? si o no?

it's not all about appearances, of course not, but if you're out in public or in the public's eye... you gotta represent and especially figure out that what you're trying to convey is done properly... si o no?

trump/america in shambles? he's just saying how bad the last 8 yrs have been and asking us: "do you really want 4 more of the same... oh and by the way, vote for me..."

kaepernick is using his podium (seemingly) against the national anthem while his real agenda is to protest cops killing with what seems to be indiscriminate discretion (i know kaepernick is really trying to do some good).

but he is doing it in a haphazard manner, probably didn't think it through too well (maybe he shoulda axed his momma for some advice...)

i've had to make choices to shoot people (center mass, point blank range) and chose not to... some of the cop killings seemed to me, unjustified, but i wasn't there in the LEO's shoes, so I don't know and wouldn't even pass judgement unless i was in the court room and had to decide (after seeing all the evidence of the case).

cops have a tough job.

NFCD I
09-13-2016, 06:49 AM
The TV networks can put a stop to these A-Holes in a matter of a few weeks. Just like with the more favorable streaker's, stop showing and talking about them on national TV.

seal
09-13-2016, 09:30 AM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/a-picture-of-99-99999-of-american-households-as-the-national-3625261.png

In any case, now I'm kinda curious.

When Trump says America is terrible and he has to fix it, everyone cheers.

When Kap says America needs a lot of work, everyone jeers.

Let Kap say it all he wants, it still has absolutely nothing with watching an f'ng football game. Besides everybody including you are conveniently forgetting the socks. Should NFL players be allowed to wear clothing during practice, pre game or during games that insults a profession, no matter what that profession might be? Could you imagine the crap we would have to deal with?

It's easy to confuse what the topic should be with deflections like who stands during the national anthem and who doesn't but like the "celebrations" that some do during the games if allowed the game would become a complete joke to watch. Doesn't matter what you think about Kap's stance it should not be allowed and that includes the fists in the air, kneeling etc... Pro football players have to uphold to some standards no matter what it might be to keep some continuity during the game, be places at a certain time, go into the locker at a certain time, standing at a certain time etc....

So many conflate this subject to match up with their political or ideological thoughts but it is so much more simple than that. I want to watch football not sillass kids that think they know when the right time is to "protest".

DarkShadow
09-13-2016, 09:59 AM
The TV networks can put a stop to these A-Holes in a matter of a few weeks. Just like with the more favorable streaker's, stop showing and talking about them on national TV.

You see the guy who ran across the field during last night's shellacking of the Rams?

Dude had more yards gained in that 20 seconds than the Rams did all game.

Let Kap say it all he wants, it still has absolutely nothing with watching an f'ng football game. Besides everybody including you are conveniently forgetting the socks. Should NFL players be allowed to wear clothing during practice, pre game or during games that insults a profession, no matter what that profession might be? Could you imagine the crap we would have to deal with?

It's easy to confuse what the topic should be with deflections like who stands during the national anthem and who doesn't but like the "celebrations" that some do during the games if allowed the game would become a complete joke to watch. Doesn't matter what you think about Kap's stance it should not be allowed and that includes the fists in the air, kneeling etc... Pro football players have to uphold to some standards no matter what it might be to keep some continuity during the game, be places at a certain time, go into the locker at a certain time, standing at a certain time etc....

So many conflate this subject to match up with their political or ideological thoughts but it is so much more simple than that. I want to watch football not sillass kids that think they know when the right time is to "protest".

So much like the NFL has moved to penalize any type of on field celebration, and has draconian bylaws in regards to pre and post game comportment (You can't wear Beats headphones during pre or post game interviews, guys, but Bose headphones are OK!), your opinion is that they should also be able to enact regulations during the national anthem to prevent these kids from stealing the spotlight with their silly politicized stunts? Perhaps fine them until they stand up with their hand to their heart?

And until the NFL, who can put a stop to this, cracks down on their venue being usurped for political gains, perhaps boycott the entire league?

seal
09-14-2016, 10:04 AM
Yes DS I believe there has to be regulations on what they have to do during the National Anthem and also have regulations for on field celebration. Only reason is that if allowed the game would become a complete joke because those that play the game and get payed well for it would continue to push it till the game would be lost in the BS that would follow. The headphone stuff is not applicable to this discussion, different story but that's all about sponsorship dollars. No different than working at Burger King, you have to wear the outfit, many places have rules about tattoo's showing, very few businesses allow you to "protest" when on the clock. We are our own worse enemies when it comes to this stuff, reality is that if it's allowed it will get out of control and without standards chaos and anarchy will reign. This reminds very much of discussions I use to have when managing individuals that come from very liberal parents, they just don't like to be told what they can and cannot do, it's impossible to make the simple argument that there is a time and place for you to be able to protest, when you are working you loose some of those rights if you want to keep your job. My favorite saying when things got out of control was "this is not a democracy", caused quite a few head explosions when I used that line.

DarkShadow
09-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Yes DS I believe there has to be regulations on what they have to do during the National Anthem and also have regulations for on field celebration. Only reason is that if allowed the game would become a complete joke because those that play the game and get payed well for it would continue to push it till the game would be lost in the BS that would follow. The headphone stuff is not applicable to this discussion, different story but that's all about sponsorship dollars. No different than working at Burger King, you have to wear the outfit, many places have rules about tattoo's showing, very few businesses allow you to "protest" when on the clock. We are our own worse enemies when it comes to this stuff, reality is that if it's allowed it will get out of control and without standards chaos and anarchy will reign. This reminds very much of discussions I use to have when managing individuals that come from very liberal parents, they just don't like to be told what they can and cannot do, it's impossible to make the simple argument that there is a time and place for you to be able to protest, when you are working you loose some of those rights if you want to keep your job. My favorite saying when things got out of control was "this is not a democracy", caused quite a few head explosions when I used that line.

Seal,

First, thanks for being the few where we can actually have a productive conversation. Don't think I've ever said that here.

Second, while I understand that you say that "Burger King" is a corporation, my previous post tried to paint the NFL as a 'corporation,' which it is. And I said before, why isn't the NFL enacting any type of universal policy (much like BK does with their uniforms) when it comes to the national anthem? Much like Burger King has statutes that can curtail employee conduct, why can't the NFL do the same thing? Why haven't they've done so considering what is happening?

NFLPA?

Remember, unions are bad.

(Except for police unions)

hookdfisherman
09-15-2016, 01:12 AM

the first time i put up a post and had conversation with another member: seal, one response put up by another member, was this...

aka an illustrated rhetorical narrative...

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective

expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
"the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"

synonyms:
extravagant (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+extravagant&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIJjAA),grandiloquent (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+grandiloquent&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIJzAA), magniloquent (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+magniloquent&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIKDAA), high-flown (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+high-flown&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIKTAA), orotund (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+orotund&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIKjAA), bombastic (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+bombastic&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIKzAA), grandiose (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+grandiose&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoILDAA),pompous (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+pompous&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoILTAA), pretentious (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+pretentious&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoILjAA), overblown (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+overblown&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoILzAA), oratorical (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+oratorical&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIMDAA), turgid (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+turgid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIMTAA), flowery (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+flowery&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIMjAA), florid (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1TSNP_enUS512US512&q=define+florid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQg4HO85DPAhWm8YMKHc-WBxUQ_SoIMzAA);

you never get a second chance to make a first impression...

“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”.. So Make it right the First time. (https://imprinttrainingcenter.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/you-never-get-a-second-chance-to-make-a-first-impression-so-make-it-right-the-first-time/)

https://imprinttrainingcenter.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/first-impressions.jpg?w=150&h=92 (https://imprinttrainingcenter.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/first-impressions.jpg)When you meet people, you have five minutes to establish a positive relationship. Conclusions aren’t drawn solely from what a person says. 90% of opinions are formed based on non-verbal communication alone – your body language. Even the most confident person can send mixed messages with their body language.
A first impression is usually formed within just a few seconds; most of the time you haven’t even said a full sentence.
First impressions are more heavily influenced by nonverbal cues than verbal cues. In fact, studies have found that nonverbal cues have over four times the impact on the impression you make than anything you say. Luckily, the same nonverbal factors that draw you to certain people are what others are instinctively looking for in you.
These are the very qualities that you can project nonverbally in those first crucial few seconds. Here are some powerful ways to make a positive first impression.

Adjust your attitude.

People pick up your attitude instantly. Before you turn to greet someone, or enter an office for a business interview, or step onstage to make a presentation, think about the situation and make a conscious choice about the attitude you want to embody. Attitudes that attract people include friendly, happy, receptive, patient, approachable, welcoming, helpful and curious. Attitudes that are off-putting include angry, impatient, bored, arrogant, afraid, disheartened, and suspicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNsg3JSzmN0

i do...

DarkShadow
09-20-2016, 02:53 PM

Love the screenshot at 12:30 am. Wonder what you were doing up at that time?

In any case, I do remember that post, thank you for reminding me, one of my favs, since it established your lack of sensibility from the get go. You sure made a great first impression!

Claiming to catch and release fish after using a treble hook and PowerBait? I thought you were trolling us at the time, as did a few others, but apparently not. Good post tho. It was the same one where you immediately made your mark (and an *** outta yourself) without even having to travel to the GenDisc forum. Shame you deleted a few of your posts tho, but glad people quoted your brilliance.....

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?75771-Jenks

Looks like you didn't make too many friends then and looks like things haven't changed now. Still catching and releasing gut hooked fish?

But to get back to the topic at hand, when is the NFL going to mandate that all players must stand for the national anthem? Now you've got cheerleaders doing it. Pure Anarchy!!!!

http://www.colorlines.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_lead_normal/public/images/articles/2016/09/colorlines-screenshot-howard-university-cheerleaders-kneel-protest-now-091916.png

The NFL should mandate standing up with your right hand over your heart.

And also mandate pre-game and post-game prayers. (But not to Buddha or Allah, cuz that would be weird)

bighuff
09-20-2016, 03:33 PM
I'm sorry but holy **** you guys giving kap hell are horrible people. I'm white and have never known what it is like to not trust authority figures. I believe all of you against his protest would feel the same if your car was broke down and you ended up getting tased. But wait, these black people aren't getting tased. They are being shot in public and dying in their own blood while the police watch. I'll give you one example and if you try to fight it then go to hell. The dude that was shot in Minnesota in his car with the kid in the back was a beloved man in the school system who on a regular basis tried to teach troubled kids at the high school he worked at to straighten up their lives. That officer went on paid administrative leave none the less. Now let's compare that to a situation in the past that supposedly shocked America. A white man walks into a bible study in South Carolina and kills 9 people in cold blood. Knowing they had their guy and what car he was in, the police proceeded to follow him for 37 miles until he voluntarily decided to stop. They arrested him and went on their way back. Well on that way back they decided to stop at a Burger King so the murderer could get some food in him. Why is it that unarmed black guys are being shot in their tracks yet this p.o.s. got to live and was fed a somewhat decent meal while in custody? Maybe some of you need to look into the situation first. Have any of you served? Until you have don't say there are people fighting for that flag and that's why we have to stand. Maybe ask a few people who have and are serving now and see what they think about kap expressing his freedoms in a non-harmful way. A bunch of you are just scumbags who think you are REAL AMERICANS. Well guess what, last time I checked REAL AMERICANS were free people and unfortunately it's not that way unless you have light skin.

hookdfisherman
09-20-2016, 03:50 PM

d umb s

that's typical of the biotch you are... i see you still got that clump o sand crammed in yo crack... y don't u use that net handle?

better i'll text googala and let her know u'll leave ur window open for her to sneak in and rub it out (or in?) for ya...

go back and read...

or just keep being the net bass hole you always were...

did ya git er fixed yet?

you know that crappie monogram on that piece of chit net you bought?

lol

DarkShadow
09-20-2016, 03:55 PM

d umb s

that's typical of the biotch you are... i see you still got that clump o sand crammed in yo crack... y don't u use that net handle?

better i'll text googala and let her know u'll leave ur window open for her to sneak in and rub it out (or in?) for ya...

go back and read...

or just keep being the net bass hole you always were...

did ya git er fixed yet?

you know that crappie monogram on that piece of chit net you bought?

lol

Shouldn't you be releasing trout that you caught on treble hooks and Powerbait while arguing your cockamamie theory that we never landed on the moon?

hookdfisherman
09-20-2016, 04:05 PM

it so happens that my first impression of this rebound, is that if you cause a commotion with an opinion, you get threatened with physical violence...

would you like me to put up the PM post for all to see?

i also see there are deek heds like you that are sad cause they bought an expensive net and get laughed at.

i had no idea that this forum was going to be like that.

now i see it's just got a few as's wholes like you, and the majority of this group is ok.

hookdfisherman
09-20-2016, 04:46 PM

Shouldn't you be releasing trout that you caught on treble hooks and Powerbait while arguing your cockamamie theory that we never landed on the moon?

d umb s

you really need a remedial reading course...

you seem to be thinking up chit (trebles and c&r?) again... are you thinking of the quality of that net??? lol

googoolah, she posted up her illustrated rhetorical narrative of a net fantasy she has

and

you

d umb s, posted up a pic of a fly you obviously think represents something (in ur fantasy?) lol

try re reading that thread,

see if you can pick up the facts

or not. but ur biotchy dumbness is apparent when u speak on any topic...

that's typical whether you respond or poorchase low quality nets

u gotta also feel like u ere taken in that cash for net exchange...

ur mind has lost it's way or u just a porr reeder...

lol

drifter023
09-20-2016, 08:00 PM
This is the sadist and worst post I have read on this site I wish the mod's would close it. I for one love this country and would not want to live in any other one. Every one has someone or some thing to blame for there problems to me god bless the USA and the Flag that is all I got.

Lady Quagga
09-21-2016, 10:58 AM
it so happens that my first impression of this rebound, is that if you cause a commotion with an opinion, you get threatened with physical violence...

would you like me to put up the PM post for all to see?

By all means, share it with us....

hookdfisherman
09-21-2016, 11:05 AM

By all means, share it with us....

not a chance loser...

go suck on someone else's sardine...

how did i know you'd be the one to take the bait???

oh yeah, you'll swallow anything i happen to toss your way...

lol

gulp gulp!

Lady Quagga
09-21-2016, 11:16 AM
how did i know you'd be the one to take the bait???

It's simple - you didn't. We're all just curious how far your meth-induced psychosis goes....

hookdfisherman
09-21-2016, 11:34 AM

It's simple - you didn't. We're all just curious how far your meth-induced psychosis goes....

that's right, i wasn't sure which, but i did know that either da chum gulper or ds chowedyur bottom was going to...

you know so much ! must be all them knowledge seeds i been planting in yurnoggin lately.

gulp gulp baby!

Lady Quagga
09-21-2016, 11:45 AM
that's right, i wasn't sure which, but i did know that either da chum gulper or ds chowedyur bottom was going to...

you know so much ! must be all them knowledge seeds i been planting in yurnoggin lately.

Is there a Methanese interpreter in the house? Please translate this lunatic's babble....

hookdfisherman
09-21-2016, 12:03 PM

Is there a Methanese interpreter in the house? Please translate this lunatic's babble....

it's ok if it went over yurnoggin...

i knew it would...

my chum blast usually over shoots unless your moolusk lips are...

well you know, u'll have to try a little harder next time.

i'll warn ya when i cast from now on...

Lady Quagga
09-21-2016, 12:15 PM
i'll warn ya when i cast from now on...

No need to warn us, meth'd. We see your lunacy from quite a distance.

hookdfisherman
09-21-2016, 12:37 PM

No need to warn us, meth'd. We see your lunacy from quite a distance.

yeah yeah

moolusk mouth....

ur slow pitch is gettin boring... put a little spit on it... pump some action out will ya?

it's good to be proud

i'dn it?

lol

Lady Quagga
09-21-2016, 12:47 PM
ur slow pitch is gettin boring...

And yet we still get the ol' swing-and-a-miss from you, meth'd....

hookdfisherman
09-21-2016, 01:40 PM

poquito mas baba baby...

i'll try to focus jus for uuuuu.... n think about your clam (got gap yet?) ... huh quagagala?

lol

muah bebe!

hookdfisherman
09-22-2016, 09:37 AM

How Many Fans Are Willing To Give Up Watching NFL If Protest Continues?

hookdfisherman
09-23-2016, 05:14 PM

Nice shelves!

wait...

am i quoting this correctly?

whoa whoa whoa

what am i doing here?????

who should i be quoting?

meth alert meth alert

lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/josh-peter/2016/09/23/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-tom-brady/90918506/

i don' really have an opinion on this, i just wanted to bump this.... lol (i do gots,

la opinion,

but i don't wanna give it).

oh wait, i will but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VADyRbzg2l4

Lady Quagga
09-23-2016, 07:43 PM
....and the loony, having posted, meths on....

CHUCKY
09-23-2016, 07:57 PM
Dodgers are on channel 5. Nobody took a knee for the national anthem.

hookdfisherman
09-23-2016, 08:11 PM

gulp gulp

Nice shelves!

wait...

am i quoting this correctly?

whoa whoa whoa

what am i doing here?????

who should i be quoting?

meth alert meth alert

lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/josh-peter/2016/09/23/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-tom-brady/90918506/

i don' really have an opinion on this, i just wanted to bump this.... lol (i do gots,

la opinion,

but i don't wanna give it).

oh wait, i will but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VADyRbzg2l4

Joshua
09-23-2016, 09:01 PM
Seal,

Remember, unions are bad.

(Except for police unions)

Do you like walking up stairs? There is an Elevator Union. Very off topic. But since this post has gone sideways, thought I would chime in

PS
DS. Your recent posts are much more productive than earlier blasts. Cooler heads prevailed.

Someone else asked why the NFL doesn't do something. I believe I read 71% of NFL players are non -white. 68% black Imagine the public relations nightmare this would become if the NFL punished them for noncompliance. THe NFL would appear to be anti black. That is obviously not true but perception if reality. These individuals want to protest against a Nation that has a black president. The Federal govt isn't oppressing them. It is a localized issue.
I am all for equality and accountability. Too much finger pointing. If you were to ask them what they were protesting against I have a feeling that there would be very ltitle substance to the reasoning. I don't profess that I know all the relevant information or statistics to back a compelling argument but I think I would win in a debate.

By the way. In my house we stand up for the National Anthem and are respectful. Just did it tonight while watching the Vin Scully pregame. My boys aged 3 and 4 stand next to me and butcher the lyrics of the National Anthem (bless their hearts) God Bless America

hookdfisherman
09-23-2016, 10:53 PM

NICE! post...

i am still sleeping, i'll be up at 12:30 am...

DarkShadow
09-27-2016, 03:52 PM
Imagine the public relations nightmare this would become if the NFL punished them for noncompliance.

Why would there be a public relations nightmare if the NFL is a private organization that can curtail the Constitution? This is the same league that doesn't allow celebrating in the end zone.

Much like 7-11 can refuse service to anybody not wearing a shirt (LadyQuagga), and 7-11 being a multi national company, why can't the NFL do the same with this important topic?

What's next? The NFL letting players burn US flags?

At what point do you believe the NFL should do something? I mean, aren't they a private company with employees (read: players) on their payroll that have to follow company regulations, or risk being fired?

hookdfisherman
09-28-2016, 01:45 AM

Navy launches investigation into sailor who didn't stand for National Anthem

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/article104560811.html

The U.S. Navy has launched an investigation into the case of a sailor who didn’t salute as the National Anthem played during a recent morning flag-raising at Pearl Harbor, an official said Tuesday.

U.S. Pacific Fleet spokesman Senior Chief Petty Officer Joel Cesar said it’s up to the sailor’s commander whether she faces any punishment for failing to salute the flag on Sept. 19.

The sailor under investigation is Petty Officer 2nd Class Janaye Ervin, an intelligence specialist in the Navy Reserve. She was recently in Hawaii for about two weeks for an exercise. She’s assigned to the Navy Operational Support Center at North Island, Calif.

Ervin had explained her actions in a since-deleted Facebook book.

"I feel like a hypocrite singing about the 'land of the free' when I know that only applies to some Americans," she wrote. "I will gladly stand again, when ALL AMERICANS are afforded the same freedom."

Ervin said she was threatened with jail time for her actions.

The sailor's failure to salute comes after San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick received national attention when he refused to stand for the anthem before NFL preseason games earlier this year. He cited racial injustice and police brutality among the reasons for his actions.

Since then, other athletes all over the U.S. have engaged in their own protests during the anthem.

According to Military.com (http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/09/23/second-sailor-under-review-for-refusing-to-stand-for-anthem.html), Ervin’s protest comes two weeks after another sailor stationed in Pensacola, Fla. filmed herself for the morning ceremony. Officials with the Naval Education and Training Command told Military.com that the unidentified sailor was subject to administrative discipline.

The Navy's protocol handbook says sailors in uniform must salute during the anthem. They must also face the flag, or if a flag is not visible, sailors are required to face the direction of the music.

Troops who don’t stand for the National Anthem could face prosecution under the Navy’s Uniform Code of Military Justice for violating Article 92, which says that troops can be punished for failing to obey a lawful general order.

que hora es?

hookdfisherman
10-04-2016, 10:57 PM

http://ktla.com/2016/10/03/party-store-employee-refuses-to-fill-balloon-request-for-pennsylvania-fallen-officers-memorial/

A customer says a Party City employee refused to fill a balloon request after learning the order was for a police officer’s memorial ceremony in Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania.
Karly Lane went to Party City on Saturday to buy a dozen blue and black balloons to honor her friend, Duquesne Police officer Robert Gogo Jr., who died in an off-duty motorcycle accident last month, she told CNN affiliate WPXI.
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/officer-and-son.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=300&strip=allRobert Gogo Jr. is seen with his son in an undated photo provided to WPXI.

Once the worker discovered the balloons were to honor a police officer, Lane said, the worker had someone else wait on her.
Lane complained on her personal Facebook. As of Monday afternoon, her post had nearly 1,000 shares.
“My heart was broken,” Lane wrote.
Party City responded that they “absolutely do not condone this type of behavior and are taking the situation very seriously.”
Party City said it is conducting an internal investigation and holding “an immediate sensitivity training and code of conduct refresher.”
The officer’s mother, Cheryl Gogo, said she could understand why people would think the clerk’s reaction could be related to recent news events involving police officers.
“It bothers me what is going on in the world,” Gogo said. “But you can’t take a few incidents and hold that against every officer. Whenever you are in a customer service field you should wait on the customer, regardless of your feelings.”
Duquesne Police Chief Richard Scott Adams remembers Gogo as a dedicated officer who loved his job.
“As police officers we don’t pick and choose where we go,” Adams said. “People have a right to make their own decisions, but it is disturbing to me.”

TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT 2016 CABLE NEWS NETWORK (http://www.cnn.com/), INC., A TIME WARNER COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

hookdfisherman
10-05-2016, 12:30 AM

but stuff like this happens to people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSXy2F0blKY

if it happened to me, how would i feel?

not good...

i will say that once (ok more than once) i was breaking the law...

misdemeanor for sure, but none the less... a blatant violation.

cop comes up, takes a peek at me

i look over like oops!

then i get the look... hey stop doing that...

and he leaves...

i cannot imagine sittin on my porch and that happens; like in the video...

i am pretty sure it's a race thing... sadly.