PDA

View Full Version : first timer for smallies

dday07
07-28-2016, 10:56 AM
Headed there this coming Sunday for a few days..will be shore fishing..just wondering where are some good spot for the smallies from the bank? I am an early riser so getting started early no problem..thanks for any advice given!

bowler
07-28-2016, 02:49 PM
I had good luck fishing the docks with crappie jigs for the smallies. Boulder bay would have been a good spot for you to get sma llies but the water is so far down it doesn't have much water going into it. Check out windy point and all the marinas. If you want anymore info dm.

dday07
07-29-2016, 12:33 PM
I had good luck fishing the docks with crappie jigs for the smallies. Boulder bay would have been a good spot for you to get sma llies but the water is so far down it doesn't have much water going into it. Check out windy point and all the marinas. If you want anymore info dm.Thank you for the reply and advice

bowler
07-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Thank you for the reply and advice

You're welcome

parkermann2
07-30-2016, 06:24 PM
Talk to the guys in the big bear sporting goods. They are really friendly and will give you the best info

Cameron
08-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Sorry missed this post but curious as to how ya did with the water level being so low ?