PDA

View Full Version : Night fishing at the duct

masterbaits
07-19-2016, 08:20 PM
My first post here, and take it easy on me fellas I'm here to learn I'm a rookie when it comes to fishing. I thought I'd pop my posting cherry with a report of the duct. Caught this lil striper night before last at around 12:30 out in Tupman area. Plenty of bites but the pumps turned on shortly after arriving and after that all I caught was moss.

JustEYE
09-26-2016, 04:01 PM
My first post here, and take it easy on me fellas I'm here to learn I'm a rookie when it comes to fishing. I thought I'd pop my posting cherry with a report of the duct. Caught this lil striper night before last at around 12:30 out in Tupman area. Plenty of bites but the pumps turned on shortly after arriving and after that all I caught was moss.

Be sure all lotions and Vaseline are off your hands before touching the line, bait, lure, etc. The fish will smell it. Peewe Herman never caught anything out of the duct for that reason....

DarkShadow
09-27-2016, 03:40 PM
Be sure all lotions and Vaseline are off your hands before touching the line, bait, lure, etc. The fish will smell it. Peewe Herman never caught anything out of the duct for that reason....

Vaseline?

What's going on in the duct that people put Vaseline on their hands?

GhettoBasster
09-27-2016, 07:16 PM
Vaseline?

What's going on in the duct that people put Vaseline on their hands?

It's more comfortable to pop your duct cherry if you use lots of lube.

hookdfisherman
09-27-2016, 09:00 PM

i know gugala's ducts require no lube at all and i have HUGE PIPE i work with... what time is it????????