PDA

View Full Version : Power Pro spools, trout lures, 3" power worms, seaguar fluoro, landing nets

Frankenfish
06-29-2016, 10:42 AM
I have some spools of Power Pro: 1 spool 30 lb moss green 150 yards, 1 spool 50 lb. moss green 150 yards...$10 each spool. I also have (2) spools of 30 lb. power pro moss green 300 yds,....$20 each 300 yd spool.

I have some spools of Seaguar Red Label fluorocarbon, new, never opened. I have 1 spool of 20 lb., 2 spools of 8 lb, 1 spool of 4 lb. The 20 lb. has 175 yds, the 8 and 4 lb spools have 250 yds... I like this stuff because its a little thinner than a lot of fluoros...but good quality IMO..$10 per spool

Have 7 sealed packs of 3" powerbait power worms, 4 are pink shad, 2 are chartreuse, 1 is white. The pink shad and chartreuse come 15 per pack. The white has 10 worms. $20 for all 7 packs

Then there's 16 trout lures I'm selling as a lot... there are stinger trout traps in 3 colors, 2 super dupers, 2 rooster tails and a gitzit, 3 kastmasters (1/8 oz), 1 mepps, and 4 panther martins. $30 for the lot..selling as a lot.

I also have some frabill aluminum landing nets...the larger one is 55" long including the net, the smaller one is...a little smaller as you can see...$10 each.

I can ship anything except the nets on your dime. I take paypal friends and family only if I need to ship.

I am also bumping up the other trout stuff I had listed...sorry to those who tried to contact me, but after about 2-3 weeks of no response I stopped checking, so they are still for sale.