PDA

View Full Version : The Great Pumpkin has been sighted over worthy pumpkin patches!!!!

etucker1959
06-17-2016, 11:48 AM
For those who never saw a Charlie Brown Halloween special, that means the catfish truck as been spotted dropping off catfish. They are going to several lakes but the biggest stocking is going into??????????? WN Regional park (LA county) 2,600 lbs!!!!!! Good luck to anyone who try's to catch them.

Mister Twister
06-20-2016, 07:24 PM
For those who never saw a Charlie Brown Halloween special, that means the catfish truck as been spotted dropping off catfish. They are going to several lakes but the biggest stocking is going into??????????? WN Regional park (LA county) 2,600 lbs!!!!!! Good luck to anyone who try's to catch them.

Yea i"ve seen Charlie. A classic for sure.Lucy and Charlie punting is hilarious. Have no clue what you mean.What have you been smoking? Same me some. Meet you at Laguna.I"ll bring the fresh shimp.

chatmar
06-21-2016, 06:37 AM
Does WN stand for Whittier? Thanks

etucker1959
06-21-2016, 10:03 AM
Does WN stand for Whittier? Thanks
Yes it does!!!! Whittier Narrows, the reason why I just didn't say it was to make members ask if they couldn't figure it out themselves. I didn't want to feed the lurkers who look all the time and contribute nothing!!!!!

etucker1959
06-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Yea i"ve seen Charlie. A classic for sure.Lucy and Charlie punting is hilarious. Have no clue what you mean.What have you been smoking? Same me some. Meet you at Laguna.I"ll bring the fresh shimp.
If you ever waited all afternoon for a stocking truck to show up (when it was scheduled too) and the truck didn't make it. Watch the Charlie Brown Halloween special!!!!! (the same thing happened to them) Instead of going treat or treating in the cartoon, Charlie Brown and Linus waited all night for the Great Pumpkin to show up in his pumpkin patch. When he arrived he was suppose to deliver all kinds of treats (catfish if your a fishermen) to those who were in the pumpkin patch. In both cases no one showed up!!!!! Last Friday the catfish truck (the Great Pumpkin) showed up at a least 3 lakes that I know of and stocked catfish.

chatmar
06-21-2016, 05:55 PM
ETucker, Thanks for clarification. I see you post often on the site. I can tell you love fishing. I have never fished a city lake. May have to soon since the closure of Irvine. I used to spend every weekend from June to October nightfishin at the Vine. I have been experiencing nighttime catfishing withdrawals. I know your knowledgeable, any advice for a decent nighttime catfishing spot within an hour of Long Beach? Thanks

etucker1959
06-21-2016, 08:19 PM
ETucker, Thanks for clarification. I see you post often on the site. I can tell you love fishing. I have never fished a city lake. May have to soon since the closure of Irvine. I used to spend every weekend from June to October nightfishin at the Vine. I have been experiencing nighttime catfishing withdrawals. I know your knowledgeable, any advice for a decent nighttime catfishing spot within an hour of Long Beach? Thanks
You know park catfishing went from a 10 to a 1 or worse. For 10 years I had some park going everyday somewhere 365 days a year. Now your lucky to get a few stragglers after some derby. They did stock WN and a Orange County park for a derby last Friday. Maybe something there???? Other then that there is 3 Orange County parks that might have some night time action. PM and I'll tell you which ones might be ok.

Ssortasober
06-21-2016, 09:49 PM
It was late at at night he was walking in I was walking out so I stepped outside to .....