PDA

View Full Version : Perris 6/6/16

JustJames
06-07-2016, 05:00 AM
I went solo again at lake perris. There were quite a lot of boats for Monday, i guess summer party begin. I tries buzz bait early morning for nothing. Moving around the deep side of the lake to learn to read my fish finder (lawrance 4x chrip) stop here and there with my drop shot rig and 3d savage 6" swimbait for also nothing. It is pretty hard to keep my boat stay from drifting and every time thise damn speed boat with water ski or even jet ski pass my boat move right and left. Maybe gotta get real bass boat instead of flat bottom jon boat 😢😢😢

BassinPLS
06-07-2016, 07:56 AM
JustJames,

Thanks for your report. I've heard Perris is a little tuff right now. On the D/S try a purple worm, say a Robo Worm MM III or Purple Punishier... something like that. Purple always seems to work at Perris. Although, the last time I was there, my co-angler was using an Arron's Pro Magic and picked up 7 or 8 keepers.

You're right about the flat bottom, light weight boats. Wind and waves push them around a lot. Don't give up, the fish don't know you're not in a $50 k bass boat!