PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone... i've been "lurking" ......

vertical
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone... I've been "lurking" ...... in this forum for quite sometime now and have recently decided to join up :P ... the post are very informative specially to a noob like me...
I have been fishing for just about, maybe 3~4 months. I have tried ocean as well as lake fishing and i find the latter more enjoyable (at least for now). And since I live in the SFV, I frequent Castaic and Pyramid lake. I have never skunked on pyramid yet (always shore fishing, except for today when we took a friends boat out to yellow bar(?) )Castaic is a different story tho... I always rent a boat when I go there and have only caught undersized LMB on topwater at Old SS (?) and some trout the day after they stocked the lake. I have never caught strippers there and frankly I suck at Castaic... any helpful tips will be appreciated... specially on how to get some shad since it seem to work wonders on the fish ... I"ll be there tomorrow (10/17) when the gates open and hopefully this time around I get to slay some strippers....

peace :wink:

Troutman65
10-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the FN message boards.

Striper is one of the best tasting fish I have ever ate. Hope you get hooked up on them and are able to try it. You will have the striper bug for sure :wink:

Troutman65

one_leg
10-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Vertical, glad you could make it to the party!!!

One_Leg

Wingnut
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Welcome, "Lurker" NO MORE! Glad to have ya.

saintarv
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Welcome, "Lurker" NO MORE! Glad to have ya.

Ditto...

SoCalGuy7
10-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey Vert,
Glad you joined!

SCG7