PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for fishing Puddingstone?

thomasb10
05-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Will be fishing puddingstone in the not so distant future and I am looking for any tips and tricks for the lake. I have fished it in the past multiple times but never have much luck. My best days have consisted of 1-2 fish about a pound but i see all these forums of people catching quality fish and lots of them. I will be fishing from my boat suited with all electronics so if you all have any navigation points or structure already pinned out it would be greatly appriciated! Hope to hear back. thanks, Tight lines!

dday07
05-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Will be fishing puddingstone in the not so distant future and I am looking for any tips and tricks for the lake. I have fished it in the past multiple times but never have much luck. My best days have consisted of 1-2 fish about a pound but i see all these forums of people catching quality fish and lots of them. I will be fishing from my boat suited with all electronics so if you all have any navigation points or structure already pinned out it would be greatly appriciated! Hope to hear back. thanks, Tight lines! Two fish in one day at the Pudd? How about giving me some tips?!:Big Grin:

Theos
05-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Will be fishing puddingstone in the not so distant future and I am looking for any tips and tricks for the lake. I have fished it in the past multiple times but never have much luck. My best days have consisted of 1-2 fish about a pound but i see all these forums of people catching quality fish and lots of them. I will be fishing from my boat suited with all electronics so if you all have any navigation points or structure already pinned out it would be greatly appriciated! Hope to hear back. thanks, Tight lines!

Try everything; watch out for the sheriff, watch out for the gangs and have lots of patience, you will need it.

TUNAVIC
05-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Just keep casting,there's alot to say for preservence!

Cya Tuna Vic

castle
05-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Try the piers there . Ive caught trout, crappie and perch.