PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2002 Tracker Tundra 18 WT

JAG107
04-21-2016, 04:04 PM
I'm selling my Tracker Tundra 18 WT unfortunately, so here's your opportunity to own one of these great all-around fishing boats. This boat has NEVER seen salt water, and has spent most of its life in storage. It is powered by a Mercury 135 2 Stroke with stainless prop (fuel injected, so it's legal for Skinner and Diamond Valley), a 4 Stroke Toihatsu 4 HP kicker for trolling (includes a steering bar so you can steer from the helm or use the tiller), and a Minn Kota electric trolling motor on the bow (run on 2 Optima batteries). This boat is a striper, trout and bass killing machine!
Boat has a battery charger, Bimini top for the sunny days, AM/FM/CD/Sirius ready stereo, FOUR swivel seats (good luck finding one for sale with more than 2 or 3) with 5 possible seating arrangements (four in the back, one on the casting deck). I have a full cover for the boat and main motor as well.
There is storage galore for all of your tackle. There are 2 stern livewells as well as a bow and stern live bait holder. It needs no work at all done to it, it is ready to launch and fish from. The aluminum hull provides a smooth ride and she really gets up and goes when given the throttle.
The trailer is in great shape, the wheel bearings are good and there's plenty of tread on the tires (including the spare). The trailer has a swing away tongue, so it will fit in your standard 2 car garage. It has been stored in the garage as long as I've owned it, and the previous owner had it kept covered in an indoor storage place. The boat is currently tagged for Silverwood/Perris, so it's ready to roll right on past the inspection lines. There's too many features to list, so please call or text if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

SOLD, mods please close.

jaggerbub
04-22-2016, 07:02 PM
That thing is sweet. Wish I had the space. Good luck.

JAG107
04-23-2016, 11:21 AM
That thing is sweet. Wish I had the space. Good luck.

Thanks Jagger!