PDA

View Full Version : 2000 lbs of cat

Fish-Killa
04-08-2016, 06:47 PM
They stocked the lake yesterday. Get the kids out and slay I saw many nice 2-3lbs being caught today so hurry up before there all gone

etucker1959
04-08-2016, 06:57 PM
They stocked the lake yesterday. Get the kids out and slay I saw many nice 2-3lbs being caught today so hurry up before there all gone
I'm sure we all can identify what lake that is by the sign!!! lol

riverbud55
04-08-2016, 07:23 PM
lets see its a lake/pond you can have boat, go fishing and has a pool,,, no clue,,,lol

CityAngler
04-09-2016, 06:50 AM
I don't have a clue. Can someone help?

chatmar
04-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Where is this at? A little help please! Thanks

DockRat
04-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Santee Lakes receives 2,000 lbs of catfish for opening weekend
APRIL 1, 2016 FRESHWATER FISHING

Catfish season kicks off at Santee Lakes this weekend, April 2nd and 3rd and will run through October with consistent fish plants throughout the season.
The first of those fish plants occurred today, with 2,000 lbs of fresh catfish dumped into the lakes for the opener.

There will be plenty of chances to win prizes during the opening weekend, as both “lunker” and tagged catfish were stocked – the top 5 largest catfish on the weekend will receive prizes, as well as all tagged catfish.

DockRat
04-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Thanks for your first post.

etucker1959
04-09-2016, 08:56 PM
I've had enough of this kind of teasing!!!!! I take it because no one recognizes the sign, that this spot is way out of town!!! (like 100's of miles away!!!!!) Since this was your first post and it wasn't followed up by a 2nd post. I call this a 1 and DONE person who had an agenda!!!!! I think his agenda is his way of being a TROLL!!!!!! Post something that is very interesting, but it is physically or practically (let alone being an unnamed lake) impossible for any members to take advantage of it. If I sound like I'm being harsh to this guy, "I don't want other's to feed his demented brain!!!!" The last thing we need on here is a whole string of threads like this!!!! In other words, "DON'T FEED TROLLS!!!!!" I see the green light is on for the OP. You heard me Bud!!!!! Are you going to make nice nice and confess or lurk in the shadows??????? Light just went off on the OP, I guess he going to stay in the shadow's!!!!

DockRat
04-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Looks like someone added a zero, thinner chalk ?

etucker1959
04-10-2016, 06:41 AM
Santee Lakes receives 2,000 lbs of catfish for opening weekend
APRIL 1, 2016 FRESHWATER FISHING

Catfish season kicks off at Santee Lakes this weekend, April 2nd and 3rd and will run through October with consistent fish plants throughout the season.
The first of those fish plants occurred today, with 2,000 lbs of fresh catfish dumped into the lakes for the opener.

There will be plenty of chances to win prizes during the opening weekend, as both “lunker” and tagged catfish were stocked – the top 5 largest catfish on the weekend will receive prizes, as well as all tagged catfish.
I know all about that I was thinking about going. However, that was April 2 & 3 the date on the sign was April 7. Typically the Santee lakes after their opener only stock 1,000 lbs per week. I considered the sign might have been about the Santee's, but the boating part and the look in the picture didn't seem like I remember the Santee's. If it was the Santee's it's still a 100 miles away from most people. Not just a hop skip and a jump away!!!

titos334
04-10-2016, 09:54 AM
I've had enough of this kind of teasing!!!!! I take it because no one recognizes the sign, that this spot is way out of town!!! (like 100's of miles away!!!!!) Since this was your first post and it wasn't followed up by a 2nd post. I call this a 1 and DONE person who had an agenda!!!!! I think his agenda is his way of being a TROLL!!!!!! Post something that is very interesting, but it is physically or practically (let alone being an unnamed lake) impossible for any members to take advantage of it. If I sound like I'm being harsh to this guy, "I don't want other's to feed his demented brain!!!!" The last thing we need on here is a whole string of threads like this!!!! In other words, "DON'T FEED TROLLS!!!!!" I see the green light is on for the OP. You heard me Bud!!!!! Are you going to make nice nice and confess or lurk in the shadows??????? Light just went off on the OP, I guess he going to stay in the shadow's!!!!

Lol upset someone is taking your spot

Fish-Killa
04-10-2016, 10:53 AM
Ha lol some people need to grow up and realize everything is not for everyone. Obviously you don't live close or haven't been to this lake but it's OK we have enough poachers to deal with besides people like 1959 dude need to go to a place where it's 100000000 degrees. This post was for locals who take KIDS TO HAVE FUN not you old 1959 poachers that sit and wait for someone to let them know the place has been stocked so they can continue to deplete our local lakes. Lol by the way that spot is widely known

etucker1959
04-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Ha lol some people need to grow up and realize everything is not for everyone. Obviously you don't live close or haven't been to this lake but it's OK we have enough poachers to deal with besides people like 1959 dude need to go to a place where it's 100000000 degrees. This post was for locals who take KIDS TO HAVE FUN not you old 1959 poachers that sit and wait for someone to let them know the place has been stocked so they can continue to deplete our local lakes. Lol by the way that spot is widely known
I C&R every catfish I catch, but that's another issue!!! I'll tell you what, let's see if any FNN members took advantage of your information. I will send to the first 4 persons that are KNOWN FNN member (no shills from you can win) a $25.00 gift card to anything they want, if they will pm me what lake that is. (I'm not going to fish it or even post what lake it is) I'm just curious if ANYBODY found your post useful or as I said before it was nothing but a big TEASE!!!!! (I always put my money where my mouth is!!!!)

Fish-Killa
04-10-2016, 11:35 AM
I've had over 500 views and only 5 people don't know where this spot is including you. So I beg to differ chump

etucker1959
04-10-2016, 01:29 PM
I've had over 500 views and only 5 people don't know where this spot is including you. So I beg to differ chump

So far no one has claimed their prize yet!!!!!! The fact you had 500 views and no one volunteered the name of the lake should tell you something. I hope you don't think all 495 people all know where the lake is!!! (delusional thinking) What's even more funny that was your first post on FNN. I'm approaching 3,000 posts but you're the expert on FNN. Oh I forgot you joined in 2014 but up until now you never felt the urge to make a single comment!!!!!!! (I'm sure Hooks blood is boiling by now thinking tag me tag me!!!!) lol

titos334
04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
So far no one has claimed their prize yet!!!!!! The fact you had 500 views and no one volunteered the name of the lake should tell you something. What's even more funny that was your first post on FNN. I'm approaching 3,000 posts but you're the expert on FNN. Oh I forgot you joined in 2014 but up until now you never felt the urge to make a single comment!!!!!!! (I'm sure Hooks blood is boiling thinking tag me tag me!!!!) lol

Go make another thread and delete the content.

etucker1959
04-10-2016, 02:04 PM
I said my piece, "I'm done with this thread!!!"

BALLERONBUDGET
04-10-2016, 02:39 PM
It was stocked for a derby for disabled kids to enjoy a catch. Annual event. Sierra madre/Arcadia similar pay derby few week ago

BALLERONBUDGET
04-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Maybe lots of fish there as sign indicated . But seen only a few caught today definitely not a limit out style for everyone who showed up and many including myself a skunk. Fish there tend to stay in center area of lake which may be 10-20 ft beyond a normal cast from the shore.

DockRat
04-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Looks like you got trolled by the new guy Tucker. Hook Line and Sinker. :ROFL:

I sewed a patch over a hole my shirt, "I'm done with this thread!!!"

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu253/meimeigan/keypouch-8.png (http://media.photobucket.com/user/meimeigan/media/keypouch-8.png.html)

riverbud55
04-10-2016, 11:32 PM
So this is what I learned in this thread, the OP made 3 worthless post called me a stocking truck following pocher seeing i'm older then 1959 and fish where its a 110 day to day,, try it some day it might make a man out of you some day,, biggest thing I learned just another bunn hole and what makes this site so great

BALLERONBUDGET
04-11-2016, 12:44 AM
Hints : Tiny community lake. May see a equestrian festival on wknds. Kids play nearby in a 'shape'. Enjoy n See u guys there soon.

etucker1959
04-16-2016, 10:12 AM
I think this thread ran it's course. So I am officially ending my contest of name that lake!!!! This thread got a surprising amount of views almost 1,600. (a little controversy always makes for good viewing) If any one was curious there was only 1 winner!! A longtime good contributor to FNN. I respect his privacy so he won't be named. He did pick a great gift card!!!! (Home Depot) I hope he uses it to buy some American made product and not a Chinese import!!!! lol

BALLERONBUDGET
04-16-2016, 10:07 PM
Tucker is a Man of honor as most of us are that are on this site!!
I even offered to accept simple tackle hooks sinkers instead of a monetary prize. Fisherman can never run out of gear you know. I redeemed myself at the lake with a limit to make up for the skunk from last weekend. These are the same catfish from Imperial Valley that supplies most of the grocery stores and Asian markets and sells for $4.50lb

etucker1959
04-16-2016, 10:44 PM
Tucker is a Man of honor as most of us are that are on this site!!
I even offered to accept simple tackle hooks sinkers instead of a monetary prize. Fisherman can never run out of gear you know. I redeemed myself at the lake with a limit to make up for the skunk from last weekend. These are the same catfish from Imperial Valley that supplies most of the grocery stores and Asian markets and sells for $4.50lb
Thank you for the kind words!

HBAR
04-22-2016, 04:39 PM

your sadly mistaken, it was 1000 pounds of catfish and 300 of trout for the Lou Burke trout derby for the special needs kids
for all of you who are still wondering the name, it's Hansen Damn, just down the road from where Rodney King got beat up.

etucker1959
04-22-2016, 05:38 PM
your sadly mistaken, it was 1000 pounds of catfish and 300 of trout for the Lou Burke trout derby for the special needs kids
for all of you who are still wondering the name, it's Hansen Damn, just down the road from where Rodney King got beat up.
But what about the sign????? It said, "2,000 lbs" of catfish were stocked, was this some kind of Conspiracy????? Was the government involved???? Aliens???? (not the undocumented ones) or maybe Bigfoot?????? lol