03-29-2016, 01:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysg6fhXPhr8

Brent
04-02-2016, 10:22 AM
French nymphs are hot. :LOL:
Cool video hooked.

DEVOREFLYER
04-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Nymphing is my favorite type of fly fishing as evidenced by my net.

Brent
04-04-2016, 03:24 PM

Devore. If I didn't know better I'd have to say you're trolling that narrow minded fool with a photo of a fishing net.
Apparently he will become very fixated with it's appearance to the point of obsession. Sad what hard drugs can do to peoples minds.

hookdfisherman
04-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Devore. If I didn't know better I'd have to say you're trolling that narrow minded fool with a photo of a fishing net.
Apparently he will become very fixated with it's appearance to the point of obsession. Sad what hard drugs can do to peoples minds.

i only pick on bass holes, dyQues, and idiots. it's not about a net...

DarkShadow
04-05-2016, 11:12 AM

You just set him back an entire year's worth of therapy sessions, Devore.

He was making a break through.

hookdfisherman
04-05-2016, 11:38 AM
uh oh

i predict

a late night visit from the dyQue

in DevFlyer's future...

better lock your windows!

DarkShadow
04-05-2016, 02:06 PM
uh oh

i predict

a late night visit from the dyQue

in DevFlyer's future...

better lock your windows!

I also predict meth in your future.

And Dev doesn't have a problem with nets....he's just joined the campaign to get meth heads off FNN.

hookdfisherman
04-05-2016, 03:21 PM
I also predict meth in your future.

And Dev doesn't have a problem with nets....he's just joined the campaign to get meth heads off FNN.

he likes net handles too? guagaga... come on down baby doll!

dev has a nice one too!

yours probably collects detritus within the awful inlay work. hey!, would that affect the catch & release survival rate of your fisheys?? (you know... infection and all.) maybe you eat all your trout, as a professional courtesy... do you eat the infected trout from your nasty ol' net? curious fishermen around the world want to know!

but on another note, glad to see dev gave you power of attorney to speak on his behalf...

try not to make him look bad when minor disruptive concepts in your CAMPAIGN confuse the chite outta ya... (see below).

Point?

Answer?!

Lay off the meth and perhaps we can converse.

When both Hawgz AND Tuck think you're psycho, I won't even engage you, mostly because what you've been posting lately looks like the ramblings of someone who escaped Atascadero.

But yes, continue about my net, psycho.

i guess meth madness doesn't bother you anymore? ... you still choose to converse... lol

at least hawgs and pucker are smart enough to just walk away...

i guess you came up with the ingenious "fnn campaign" because of the current election coverage? good thinkn'...

DarkShadow
04-05-2016, 03:24 PM
he likes net handles too? guagaga... come on down baby doll!

dev has a nice one too!

yours probably collects detritus within the awful inlay work. hey!, would that affect the catch & release survival rate of your fisheys?? (you know... infection and all.) maybe you eat all your trout, as a professional courtesy... do you eat the infected trout from your nasty ol' net? curious fishermen around the world want to know!

but on another note, glad to see dev gave you power of attorney to speak on his behalf...

try not to make him look bad when minor disruptive concepts in your CAMPAIGN confuse the chite outta ya... (see below).

i guess meth madness doesn't bother you anymore? ... you still choose to converse... lol

at least hawgs and pucker are smart enough to just walk away...

i guess you came up with the ingenious "fnn campaign" because of the current election coverage? good thinkn'...

If I gave you meth, would you go away?

hookdfisherman
04-05-2016, 04:08 PM
If I gave you meth, would you go away?

lol

you still need help with more clues?

you've been offering methadone and now, meth? (drug pusher here, fans)... are you somehow bantering in your pee brain that this is a viable argument? (clue#1, give up on this idea).

just let it go... quit thinking... you cannot beat the bull with a 3-wt. fly rod... (clue #2, self explanatory). you really need to go get your sword, muchacha...

or... pull the seal, tom, pucker boy move... (clue #3, this... is a good option) if someone PM's you that this is good, would you do it? FNN'ers, come on help the d umb s out here...

and for sure, quit picking on the text options members use (are drugs and fonts really all ya got??). that's what modern computers can do... you know... technology? you should be glad you weren't bantering with puck... he'd be using snail mail and crayons to get his point across...

btw, did ya google ellipsis? i bet you thought it was a meth madness spaceman term where they block out the sun, huh? lol

DarkShadow
04-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Don't meth with the Hookd, you'll get the horns.

hookdfisherman
04-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Don't meth with the Hookd, you'll get the horns.

Lol and I'll snap even your 9 wt. like it was a toothpixk

muskyman
04-11-2016, 10:51 AM
ok I clicked on the wrong title again .......... lol

hookdfisherman
04-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Nope, all the action went back to mercantilism. .. d umb s's chubby drew him back into the fray... Reminds me of one of them south American street justice videos cross bred with a world star chanter... obsessed to getting more and more hits on the view -o-meter or [or maybe more hits of meth, since that's all they care to talk about...]

Oh and... pulling trains on people... woo hooooo...more of her fantasies slipping out.. oooooou baby!... hey fan boy... she needs a 3 some, meth makes em extra horny... dont ya know?... what up...cant hold up your end as the man in this cluster pho[que]?... you just a puppy monkey baby? maybe you should buy a heavy salt rod... for her... check on that gimble... extra large baaaaaby!

She'll be a screaming....!!!!!

*pho [que] doesn't mean ... noodles... what?!
Just another hint ya might need, so you can respond with SOME understanding. ..