PDA

View Full Version : SARL - 3/14/16 Re:Cast Fishing in SoCal- YouTube

samuraifisherman
03-15-2016, 12:06 AM
https://youtu.be/nuPUTcvWyto
My weekly video this time at SARL. It's been a while I fished here I personally never do good at this lake but it was worth a shot. Enjoy the video.

Marley
03-15-2016, 02:03 PM
Nice video, thanks for putting it together and sharing. Couple of things I'm sure you learned, and others watching should take away. First is that you can't show up at noon and expect to catch much at all, especially when yesterday the place was plugged to the gills with tournament-goers. You also can't show up at noon and expect to find a great spot, although the two you show were pretty good locations. Most important thing I saw was that your fish, and it did look really big, hit an orange lure (hint) and whacked it really close to the shore line (hint, hint). Try half an inflated nightcrawler in either of those two spots and pitch it out no more than 20 feet, right where that moose bit you.

Mr T-rex
03-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Nice video, thanks for putting it together and sharing. Couple of things I'm sure you learned, and others watching should take away. First is that you can't show up at noon and expect to catch much at all, especially when yesterday the place was plugged to the gills with tournament-goers. You also can't show up at noon and expect to find a great spot, although the two you show were pretty good locations. Most important thing I saw was that your fish, and it did look really big, hit an orange lure (hint) and whacked it really close to the shore line (hint, hint). Try half an inflated nightcrawler in either of those two spots and pitch it out no more than 20 feet, right where that moose bit you.

You got that right Marley!! showing up at noon is a big no no