PDA

View Full Version : Perris 3/4

Dores34
03-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Went to Perris Friday morning for some dock crappie fishing. Manage ZERO CRAPPIE. I saw a couple of guys catching a couple monster bluegill/redear on crickets. I tried 4lb line and mealworms with no joy on my bluegill attempts. I was bound to leave by 10:30am so before I left I tried my hand at some spawners around the marina. Caught 3 and left.

I posted this on SDfish also.

M@M
03-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Hi Dores34, I probably saw/talked with you. I was on the left of the dock building, fishing for panfish. I also saw the few nice Blue gill caught... No bites for me that day.:Sad: I plan on trying again next week. Thanks for the pics and report. I saw a lot of bass swimming around, good to see you got a few to bite! There were a lot of people fishing that day that didn't! Tight lines, Mike(M@M)

Dores34
03-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I think you are the one that let me have one of your crickets. All the stars have to be aligned in order for me to go fishing right now, but I plan on hitting a number of lakes in the coming weeks. I'm gonna have to try Perris again when the bluegill or crappie are jumping on the hook.