PDA

View Full Version : LNL stock rescheduled

georatm2011
03-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Just been informed the stock for Laguna Niguel Lake has been rescheduled for a later date. Good luck out there guys.

Stinkbait
03-03-2016, 08:28 PM
With two posts on fishing stocked fish, you know there is still quality bass in LNL right? Fish them.

georatm2011
03-05-2016, 08:26 AM
With two posts on fishing stocked fish, you know there is still quality bass in LNL right? Fish them.

The bass do bite well there but I'm more of a bait fishermen. My kids are young so in can't stand around throwing bass swim baits. The trout are always biting even on non stock weeks, I just like to keep people on the site updated.

etucker1959
03-05-2016, 01:21 PM
With such limited shoreline access, "easier said then done!!!" lol You in effect have only to the right of the boat docks to the Inlet on the West side of the lake to fish. (Plus only a tiny bit of Real Estate to fish on the left side of the boat docks) Add to all this you need to do a lot of, "excuse me pardon me," can I cast my bass rig right next to where all the bait dunkers are fishing???? So many of the prime spots we all took for granted when boat rentals were available are now "Totally off limits!!!!"

Stinkbait
03-05-2016, 07:06 PM
^^^^ I knew you would chime in on my comment on stocker fishing ;)

georatm2011
03-07-2016, 05:11 PM
^^^^ I knew you would chime in on my comment on stocker fishing ;)

Space at LNL is tough for us all but I think I read somewhere that the park is working on allowing float tubes again. We'll all just have to wait and see. Good luck out there for a fat bass.

goodguy
03-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Space at LNL is tough for us all but I think I read somewhere that the park is working on allowing float tubes again. We'll all just have to wait and see. Good luck out there for a fat bass.

That'd be so awesome! I was out there Saturday from about 7-11 bass fishing. It's just not the same doing it from shore, but was about to catch 2 in the 2-3 lb range...