PDA

View Full Version : Lucky craft surf halibut derby

bowler
02-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Me and my friend sign up for a surf only halibut derby that runs till the end of the year. Check out our video for the trip. Like, subscribe and share our videos. http://youtu.be/9klN6rFzp-o
More videos of our trips on his YouTube page.

exfactor
03-01-2016, 08:52 AM
how about putting up a link for signing up for this

bowler
03-01-2016, 10:24 AM
how about putting up a link for signing up for this

I don't think they had a sign on line but here is the email to the guy that is running it
Sandy@luckycraft.com
When we sign up on Saturday they said two ppl from your group sign up for it.

troutdog
03-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Good luck guys....might have to shoot Sandy an email!

TD

SP Dan
03-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Sounds like fun!

SP Dan <"))><

bowler
03-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Sounds like fun!

SP Dan <"))><

Yeah it does. Me and my friend have 9 months to get a big halibut. I know you swat members know where to go.

bowler
03-02-2016, 02:49 PM
https://m.facebook.com/Halibutsurfderby/

I found the Facebook page for the derby so check it out.

Nipple Twister
03-06-2016, 09:51 AM
OH YEAH...... IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!! Now I got TWO leader boards I gotta top, SWAT and Luckycraft......

These two go together like bread and butter, peanut butter & jelly, mutt & jeff, black & white, halibut & flash minnow, beer & nuts..........! Gonna hit it hard this year..... like SWAT hard ....... BAM.. nuttin but flatfish!

bowler
03-06-2016, 12:15 PM
OH YEAH...... IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!! Now I got TWO leader boards I gotta top, SWAT and Luckycraft......

These two go together like bread and butter, peanut butter & jelly, mutt & jeff, black & white, halibut & flash minnow, beer & nuts..........! Gonna hit it hard this year..... like SWAT hard ....... BAM.. nuttin but flatfish!

Haha. I need to go out with you. My dad went out with the neighbor looking for guzzlers yesterday.

Homefish
03-23-2016, 12:33 PM
Hey Guys,
U can sign up 4 this derby at Big Fish Bait & Tackle, that's where I signed up on Saturday. Was told by Sandy(from Luckycraft) that u can also sign up at Crystal Waters Tackle & Ace Fishing Tackle.
Good luck out there.

bowler
03-23-2016, 06:49 PM
That's good to know. The grunion run is coming up in the the next for days for the halibut bite should be good in the surf.