PDA

View Full Version : Favorite sight fishing bait?

sumodnb
02-21-2016, 10:48 AM
For me its the Ned Rig rigged with a TRD in the "real deal" color. I've noticed that it takes half the time to rile them up using this bait, don't ask me why, but I caught 3 bedding fish today using this rig in 5 casts, and they didn't even seem that pissed off, just really curious and BOOM! <run on sentence? Anyways, I'm curious to see what gets You the most bites.

Albert B
02-21-2016, 02:23 PM
For me its the Ned Rig rigged with a TRD in the "real deal" color. I've noticed that it takes half the time to rile them up using this bait, don't ask me why, but I caught 3 bedding fish today using this rig in 5 casts, and they didn't even seem that pissed off, just really curious and BOOM! <run on sentence? Anyways, I'm curious to see what gets You the most bites.

My favorite is a shaky head or a drop shot, been wanting to try the ned rig though.

twin22s
02-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Jackle clone bluegill in bright green/blue (not sure of color name) on a stand up shaky head, exposed hook. Looks like a blue gill feeding off the bottom. Also works great anytime there is bass on hard bottom.