PDA

View Full Version : Craig Regional Park (who went?)

georatm2011
02-13-2016, 09:13 AM
Hey guys i'm far to busy to fish lately but wanted to know if anyone went over to Craig Regional Park this week. The county planted trout on Wednesday and was wondering what the bite is like at that location. Thanks guys and good luck out there.

etucker1959
02-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Hey guys i'm far to busy to fish lately but wanted to know if anyone went over to Craig Regional Park this week. The county planted trout on Wednesday and was wondering what the bite is like at that location. Thanks guys and good luck out there.
I checked it out on Thursday evening. They bit a little bit, I didn't fish but I did talk to everyone. About 40 fish were caught up to that point. The water is pretty dirty but there is still a fair amount of fish in there!!!! Good Luck for anyone who tries!!!!

cowboys94
02-13-2016, 02:46 PM
I'm going tomorrow to check it out I will let you know

cowboys94
02-13-2016, 03:02 PM
How often do these lake parks stock lakes?

etucker1959
02-13-2016, 04:06 PM
How often do these lake parks stock lakes?
Some lakes are stocked on a regular basis, this one is going to be stocked twice this year. This week for trout and catfish down the road. If you fish Craig start off on the Bank that connects to the street. (that's where they stocked them) move around after that and Good Luck!!!!