PDA

View Full Version : any good spots to fish this weekend 2/13/16

cowboys94
02-11-2016, 08:24 PM
Any good spots to fish this weekend? I went to Ralph Clark Lake last Saturday I didn't even get a bite. What's the best rig for trout fishing?

twin22s
02-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Carolina rig powerbait, mini jigs/very small slugo or jerk-it. I love inline spinner baits but they seem to only get bit at first light or just before dark in the local lakes. I don't trout fish anymore though, unless I'm camping and I get hungry.

georatm2011
02-13-2016, 09:11 AM
Any good spots to fish this weekend? I went to Ralph Clark Lake last Saturday I didn't even get a bite. What's the best rig for trout fishing?
Try Craig Regional Park this weekend, there was a 300lb stock of bigger tailwalker trout there on Wednesday. Carolina rig is the best setup for trout fishing most definitely. Good luck out there.

cowboys94
02-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Awesome thank you I will check out Sunday appreciate it

cowboys94
02-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Thank you don't know what's the name of the set up I use I remember my grandfather & grandmother showed me when I was little. Basically it's egg or split shot then swivel then lead line then straight hook or treble hook. Is that a good set up for trout fishing?

georatm2011
02-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Thank you don't know what's the name of the set up I use I remember my grandfather & grandmother showed me when I was little. Basically it's egg or split shot then swivel then lead line then straight hook or treble hook. Is that a good set up for trout fishing?
You got it, yeah you'll be good