PDA

View Full Version : Guasi Monday

jogo
01-26-2016, 12:07 AM
47682Full Moon so I decided to get out to the lake a little later than usual Guasti is never My first choice but it was way to windy on the way up to Glen Helen lake so I wound up turning around and found Myself at Guasti lake I passed up not really wanting to fish there but thought since I did shell out the money for My fishing license I should make good use of it. Got there around noon time Nothing really going on and finally got a 4.5 lb trout on on mouse tail it would be the only fish of the day and I did not see many pulled out while I was there still lots of commorants on the lake on the big lake.

etucker1959
01-26-2016, 10:27 AM
47682Full Moon so I decided to get out to the lake a little later than usual Guasti is never My first choice but it was way to windy on the way up to Glen Helen lake so I wound up turning around and found Myself at Guasti lake I passed up not really wanting to fish there but thought since I did shell out the money for My fishing license I should make good use of it. Got there around noon time Nothing really going on and finally got a 4.5 lb trout on on mouse tail it would be the only fish of the day and I did not see many pulled out while I was there still lots of commorants on the lake on the big lake.
A 4.5 pounder is nothing to sneeze at, "so congratulations!!!!"

dday07
01-26-2016, 11:40 AM
47682Full Moon so I decided to get out to the lake a little later than usual Guasti is never My first choice but it was way to windy on the way up to Glen Helen lake so I wound up turning around and found Myself at Guasti lake I passed up not really wanting to fish there but thought since I did shell out the money for My fishing license I should make good use of it. Got there around noon time Nothing really going on and finally got a 4.5 lb trout on on mouse tail it would be the only fish of the day and I did not see many pulled out while I was there still lots of commorants on the lake on the big lake.Was there Monday morning also..we got skunked and just seen a couple fish caught...but one looked about 7lb. or so