PDA

View Full Version : the beat goes on...

madbass
01-22-2016, 02:24 PM
hit my favorite honey hole. with the weather being a bit warmer than usual decided to stick to my spinnerbait and work the water column thoroughly.
used my 3/8 secrets spinnerbait made by (pepper baits) and dragged it on the bottom...always making sure that the blades were spinning and making contact.
the fish responded well to the speed and action of my bait and landed 4 yesterday....the fish were all nice except for the last dink...all fought well and all released to fight another day, hopefully this weekend :) and just to think that spring is only 5 week away...wow!
enjoy the pictures.

Number1topgun
01-22-2016, 02:46 PM
hit my favorite honey hole. with the weather being a bit warmer than usual decided to stick to my spinnerbait and work the water column thoroughly.
used my 3/8 secrets spinnerbait made by (pepper baits) and dragged it on the bottom...always making sure that the blades were spinning and making contact.
the fish responded well to the speed and action of my bait and landed 4 yesterday....the fish were all nice except for the last dink...all fought well and all released to fight another day, hopefully this weekend :) and just to think that spring is only 5 week away...wow!
enjoy the pictures.

Nice fish! I need to find me a honey hole to call my own

madbass
01-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Nice fish! I need to find me a honey hole to call my own

thanks...its not actually mine, lol!
its the closes place to my house that actually produces...plus, there's huge fish in there.
kinda getting pumped again ;)

TUNAVIC
01-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Hmm Sony and Cher,wonder how many people remember that song,"The Beat Goes On" anyway I regress,quality lmb there,wtg!

Cya Tuna Vic

madbass
01-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Hmm Sony and Cher,wonder how many people remember that song,"The Beat Goes On" anyway I regress,quality lmb there,wtg!

Cya Tuna Vic

thank you TUNAVIC. its incredible how the ponds are still producing...I've had some skunk days lately so its nice to actually land some for a change.
i haven't had the time to hit the salt, so my local watering hole is filling some of that void. glad you're enjoyed the pic :)

Skunkbuster50
01-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Mad bass nice fish your spot looks very fishy awesome job. Also that is a sweet looking bait as well.

Keep The beat going
Skunkbuster50

madbass
01-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Mad bass nice fish your spot looks very fishy awesome job. Also that is a sweet looking bait as well.

Keep The beat going
Skunkbuster50

thanks Skunkbuster50
i'll try to keep it going....the weather is a bit unstable so it screw with the fish's eating pattern,. but i'll keep grinding it out....its a game of cat and mouse with them right now...hopefully the bite will be okay during the front. more pictures to come.