PDA

View Full Version : The raiders are back in la!!!

City Dad
01-13-2016, 09:24 AM
MAN, I can't wait to paint on the Silver and Black, squeeze into my Darth Vader outfit and hook up my studded leather harness to cheer on the best team in the world! I'm gonna be first in line at the Coliseum to get my seasonal ticket!!!

seal
01-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Well maybe. But Chargers are in the drivers seat. I would prefer just one team since my hatred for everything Raiders is so large and I think San Diego is a preferred location for the Chargers. But sure am glad the Rams are coming home!

City Dad
01-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Well maybe. But Chargers are in the drivers seat. I would prefer just one team since my hatred for everything Raiders is so large and I think San Diego is a preferred location for the Chargers. But sure am glad the Rams are coming home!

nope - Rams going to San Antonio. Raiders comming LA! Chargers go St Luis as consolation prize.

RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS!!!

seal
01-13-2016, 10:15 AM
City Dad seems to be another delusional Radiers fan, common problem among the Raiders fan base I believe caused by involvement in too many gang fights.

reservoir dog
01-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Raiders may be on their way to Texas.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raiders-could-playing-texas-soon-040346098.html

HawgZWylde
01-13-2016, 10:41 AM
City Dad seems to be another delusional Radiers fan, common problem among the Raiders fan base I believe caused by involvement in too many gang fights.

I went to a Rams/Raiders game at Anaheim and I don't know which was more entertaining, watching all the fights in the stands complete with people tumbling down rows of seats or the game...

bass413
01-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Raiders may be on their way to Texas.....

Please God, let THIS happen

City Dad
01-13-2016, 12:28 PM

and they've talked Madden out of retirement to coach

murrieta angler
01-13-2016, 01:43 PM
No one knows what's going on!!!
I have heard so many conflicting stories, it's confusing.
Robert
<><

murrieta angler
01-13-2016, 01:46 PM
I went to a Rams/Raiders game at Anaheim and I don't know which was more entertaining, watching all the fights in the stands complete with people tumbling down rows of seats or the game...

I tried to stop myself, but the momentum kept taking me down those damn stairs....:LOL:
Robert
<><

yes, I was younger once...:Big Grin:

etucker1959
01-13-2016, 02:15 PM
I'll just repeat what Jim Hill said, "the Rams are coming next year." Their ultimate home will be a stadium built at the old Hollywood Park location. They have room for one more team at that location. The San Diego chargers have 1 year to work out something with the city of San Diego. If they can't they have first option to move into the same stadium with the Rams. If the Chargers decline in a little more then a year from now. The Raiders will then be given the option to move in with the Rams!!!

City Dad
01-14-2016, 09:25 AM
IT'S OFFICIAL: the Rams are going back to St Louis (so they can keep the navy and gold uniforms,) the Raiders are going to Inglewood and the Chargers are going to Carson where they will be re-named the Carson Raiders of Los Angeles. That/s right, we're gonna have two Raiders teams in LA!!!

oh, man, I gotta get to Rite Aid to buy up as much foundation as they have!!!

DarkShadow
01-14-2016, 01:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2tO0G.jpeg

MarkyMark
01-14-2016, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2tO0G.jpeg

DS rocking the Raider hat!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM