PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Years

Brent
12-31-2015, 11:32 AM
Happy New Years to all!
Don't forget to get your new fishing licenses.

Ssortasober
12-31-2015, 03:56 PM
Bring on 2016, the last year was one of the toughest of my life, one bad thing after another. My lab died, my truck was next, tweaker neighbors which I had to move away from in December since my wife didn't feel safe there. I'm really looking foward to this year. Movin on past the negative stuff, cheers to all you guys n gals.

Lady Quagga
01-01-2016, 02:45 AM
2015 was a year of changes for me, some good, some not so good. But at the end of the year, I can honestly say that I am in a better place than I was a year ago. My litmus test is not my own happiness, but the happiness of my family, and I have to say that, especially at the end of '15, things were definitely paying off and going in the right direction. I have a great deal of gratitude for having the opportunity to make that possible.

Ever forward!

DockRat
01-01-2016, 06:57 AM
Happy New Year

2015 was a year of changes for me, some good, some not so good. But at the end of the year, I can honestly say that I am in a better place than I was a year ago. My litmus test is not my own happiness, but the happiness of my family, and I have to say that, especially at the end of '15, things were definitely paying off and going in the right direction. I have a great deal of gratitude for having the opportunity to make that possible.

Ever forward!
Changes ? Like Bruce Jenner ? Please explain.