PDA

View Full Version : 1995 spectrum by tracker

Durdy Daug
12-27-2015, 06:41 PM
Have a 1995 17 foot aluminum Sectrum boat by Tracer, with a 40 hp Mecury 2 stroke Motor. Includes a mortorguide 12 volt trolling motor with 2 linked 12 volt batteries in addition to to the main battery for the extra time / day on the water before needing recharging. stereo with 2 speakers and cd player, Live well, cannon down rigger, all 3 brand new tires for the trailer, 2 fairy new Lawrence fish finders, New starter, New shift and throttle cables, carborater and motor gone through by BMS MARINE In Parris Ca. This great boat I clocked @26 Mph on Parris lake. Plenty of storage. Includes a cover. Fixed it up because I was going to get a new bass for my retirement in just under 4 years, Wife surprised me with a pro 195 TXW.
All paper is up to date including Pinkslip current registration and stickers and insurance. Have all receipts. Wife can't understand why a man needs a spare boat, so she is going to make me sell it. Runs great and no leaks. Be happy to let you test drive for a day as long as I get to fish with you as well.
Price is listed at $5,000 OBO.
Please only very interested buyers respond!

EL JEFE
12-27-2015, 08:03 PM
several pics will assist in selling