PDA

View Full Version : Yorba Linda Report 12/25 and 12/26, we beat the skunk

georatm2011
12-26-2015, 05:53 PM
On Christmas Day my brother decided to check out the afternoon bite at Yorba. He limited out after about 3 hours of fishing, I was sick as a dog so I couldn't join him on his adventure. After feeling better today we headed out and arrived about 11AM to the lake. Him and I both caught one each and I lost a 4lber due to being dumb and not setting the drag lol. Beware at Yorba, some of the local OC fishermen will bug the hell out of you, "do you have your license," "do you have a two pole license," and then talk smack on people who live in L.A. County like us. Anyways guys tight lines out there. Check out and subscribe to our page on youtube, fishehunters, we are not sponsored we just do this for the love of fishing. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fishehunters

Mister Twister
12-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Nice Fat trouts. Tell the oc boys you have a THREE pole stamp,here"s the third one for you! That worse than being told how to fish. I hate that. Cool vids

georatm2011
12-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Nice Fat trouts. Tell the oc boys you have a THREE pole stamp,here"s the third one for you! That worse than being told how to fish. I hate that. Cool vids

Thanks Mister Twister, I will be sure to let them know about my third rod, lol. Tight Lines.