PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there?

Durdy Daug
11-28-2015, 01:34 PM
I was supposed to fish either Parris or the wood today, but awoke with back pain. Planning on getting out tomorrow, then it's back to work. Any updates on today's condition? Shout out to jig guy, thanks for the positive feed back regarding our day on the water last week. Enjoyed your company! Hope to hear news about today's condition.

striperjuice
11-28-2015, 02:54 PM
I was supposed to fish either Parris or the wood today, but awoke with back pain. Planning on getting out tomorrow, then it's back to work. Any updates on today's condition? Shout out to jig guy, thanks for the positive feed back regarding our day on the water last week. Enjoyed your company! Hope to hear news about today's condition.

Went to the wood on Black Friday, no shopping for me buddy. Managed to catch two Schoolie Stripers and a 6-7lb catfish. Tough bite! Frozen toes, but it beats trying to catch the best deal.

Durdy Daug
11-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I know what you are saying, I was out there as well, really cold and slow. I caught only 3 small strippers, and then left at about 14:00.