deleted..................10deleted

ahhvtec
04-28-2007, 11:03 PM
LOL, thanks!

Duc

JapanRon
04-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi spam chucker,

Hey spam chucker ..... I don't believe it...... the counts are fixed ...... they're killin' the yellows and WSB just off the breakwater and just wanting to keep it to themselves !! :lol: :lol:

Planning on getting out tomorrow or the next day before my Wednesday trip to jump in on the awesome action! :D

Boy oh boy to I expect some wild action! :roll: :wink:

Await your next fishy adventure,

JapanRon

jerryG
04-30-2007, 01:31 AM
there was a ton of meter marks, and we were on top on some good wrecks, but the fish had lockjaw. it had to be the water temps. one week, and the barries will be going off

What's up John! Yeah the bite has been slow for most along the coast. On the bright side of things I don't feel so bad about not having anytime to make it out there but it won't be long before it starts to happen.

Based on what I have been hearing from my friends with boats the private boaters have been doing much better on the bass then the sport boats. The yellows have been on and off at La Jolla over the last couple weeks and the over night boats up here had at least one day of outstanding yellowtail fishing at Clemente last week though plus a few seabass limits for sixpack boats at the lsland. The boats out of Ventura fishing the channel Islands got in them too. It's too early and conditions havn't been consistent enough to produce much in the way of consistency with any of these bites but it won't be long.

What was the water temp like when you went? The water temps have been unstable. So far this year everytime the water has crept above 60 we have been hit with strong winds. The wind blows, the water rolls, the water temprature drops, and the bite stops. I hate it when that happens.

JerryG