PDA

View Full Version : Just a warning

sealclubber
11-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Just a quick post about the dam area fishermen. ....
Thieves have been hitting the area hard the last few months.
They got into my truck and stole a bunch of useless crap and cd's.
There is alot of broken glass up there right now ....
Theyre hitting deep creek area and turnouts on 138 also...
Just a heads up.

Antares Sonozaki
11-14-2015, 06:31 PM
where is this?

fishfinder
11-15-2015, 06:15 AM
time for a sting operation, and some ***** beatings

Theos
11-15-2015, 09:44 AM
where is this?

Silverwood lake, the back road area.

fishing_freak
12-08-2015, 02:35 PM
are they hitting it at night only or during the days too?

seal
12-08-2015, 03:16 PM
are they hitting it at night only or during the days too?

His report was from mid November it is now getting well into December. The schoolie bite from shore is not as good, to say the least, as it was a month ago.

fishing_freak
12-08-2015, 04:26 PM
His report was from mid November it is now getting well into December. The schoolie bite from shore is not as good, to say the least, as it was a month ago.i was talking about the thieves lol

marc626
12-08-2015, 08:11 PM
I think the trout and trout eaters are biting. Sorry bro.

seal
12-09-2015, 10:46 AM
i was talking about the thieves lol

Too funny, it's a reading thing! I have not noticed any windshield glass in Chemise or other parking areas off the 138 but they come and go. Many of us are very wary of parking at night these days, what use to be rare is becoming much more common and yes I've heard of daytime raids but think for the most part during the days your are pretty much good to go.

sealclubber
12-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Too funny, it's a reading thing! I have not noticed any windshield glass in Chemise or other parking areas off the 138 but they come and go. Many of us are very wary of parking at night these days, what use to be rare is becoming much more common and yes I've heard of daytime raids but think for the most part during the days your are pretty much good to go.
I knew it would happen eventually.The dam has glass everywhere,although the cold weather and frozen guides tend to stop alot of people from fishing,it also seems to have slown down the bastard thieves....Ya youre right seal,bite is just about dead on the dirty side.
Im stubborn though.So Its prob time to start hiking in again to take advantage of the peace and quiet.

HawgZWylde
12-09-2015, 09:39 PM
I knew it would happen eventually.The dam has glass everywhere,although the cold weather and frozen guides tend to stop alot of people from fishing,it also seems to have slown down the bastard thieves....Ya youre right seal,bite is just about dead on the dirty side.
Im stubborn though.So Its prob time to start hiking in again to take advantage of the peace and quiet.

Sounds like you need to stop clubbing seal, he's actually a pretty reasonable guy, and get a bunch of your Homies(other local anglers), hide in the bush and start clubbing thieves. It's gotta be a few local morons who once they get their arses beat real good, would probably move on to other places to do their dirty work. Who knows, after getting their arses beat good enough, it might put some religion into them, lol...