PDA

View Full Version : Article 1 section 25

inthezone
10-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi I was wondering if anyone have used this in court?

etucker1959
10-15-2015, 07:59 AM
It would help some if you wrote it out. I'm guessing it's the one where the people have the right to fish on any Public Water ways.

Theos
10-15-2015, 11:14 AM

Its easier to just get a license.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120820154611AAwhfzx

inthezone
10-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Its easier to just get a license.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120820154611AAwhfzx

I do have a license and still received a fishing ticket for fishing on public docks lolol

etucker1959
10-15-2015, 05:30 PM
I do have a license and still received a fishing ticket for fishing on public docks lolol
Well tell it to the Judge!!!!! If you were wrongfully ticketed you should get off!!!! lol

DarkShadow
11-02-2015, 10:01 AM

Oh do explain further!

So far, I know that you were fishing on a public dock, but received a ticket for fishing without a license?

Or was the dock private and you got nailed for Trespassing?

I'm very intrigued.

inthezone
11-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Oh do explain further!

So far, I know that you were fishing on a public dock, but received a ticket for fishing without a license?

Or was the dock private and you got nailed for Trespassing?

I'm very intrigued.

I received a ticket for "no fishing on public dock" and yes I did have a fishing license. The officer did not even bother checking out my fishing license lol. The dock was not private.

DarkShadow
11-02-2015, 02:54 PM
I received a ticket for "no fishing on public dock" and yes I did have a fishing license. The officer did not even bother checking out my fishing license lol. The dock was not private.

I know a lawyer who handles cases like this! Skyler Faggoti may be a bit busy this time handling my other cases, but it's worth a shot.

If a police officer EVER pulled me over for driving without a license, when I in fact had a valid driver's license, and then ticketed me for driving without a license, even the corpse of Johnny Cochran would take this case and win it.

What public dock where you fishing on?

BALLERONBUDGET
11-02-2015, 04:42 PM
public fishing dock? or boat dock like mdr,Cabrillo ,lbc ,king harbor etc.... u know them rich folk pay good $$ and don't want us scum tossing lures or bait near their million dock boats and smelling up their dock with cut baits......

ya need more info to clarify just like the guys that had hoops taken away at Redondo for no fish area zone...

inthezone
11-02-2015, 06:21 PM
public fishing dock? or boat dock like mdr,Cabrillo ,lbc ,king harbor etc.... u know them rich folk pay good $$ and don't want us scum tossing lures or bait near their million dock boats and smelling up their dock with cut baits......

ya need more info to clarify just like the guys that had hoops taken away at Redondo for no fish area zone...

It was a commercial public dock in lbc...lol we found out there was acruelly a sign that said "no fishing in the marina" after we got ticketed...the sign was posted nowhere near the entrance of the dock. There were also no signs at the dock where we were fishing at that said "no fishing" so we thought we were good to go until a few hours later a cop came down. I was stopped by harbor patrol last year at the same location but did not receive a ticket.

etucker1959
11-03-2015, 09:04 AM
It was a commercial public dock in lbc...lol we found out there was acruelly a sign that said "no fishing in the marina" after we got ticketed...the sign was posted nowhere near the entrance of the dock. There were also no signs at the dock where we were fishing at that said "no fishing" so we thought we were good to go until a few hours later a cop came down. I was stopped by harbor patrol last year at the same location but did not receive a ticket.
Someone has to ask this question. What did the harbor patrol tell you last year when they stopped you?

inthezone
11-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Someone has to ask this question. What did the harbor patrol tell you last year when they stopped you?

The harbor patrol said that they don't mind us fishing as long as we are licensed, do not have drugs or drinking..they did not say we are allow to fish there or not. They pulled up on a boat search us and then they were on out. These guys were the older cops but the younger cop that stopped me came from a car and straight up wrote me up without checking anything or even asking questions lol. I am a law abiding citizen...if that sign was not posted at a sneaky spot away from the dock then we would of seen it and not fish there but going down to the dock there was "no fishing signs" or "no trespassing" signs at all. Lol after we got ticketed we asked him where is the sign that said "no fishing" and his reply was that he does not want to show us cause it was "too far away." Lol anyways I am figthing it and if I don't win the ticket will be about 200 bucks.

BALLERONBUDGET
11-03-2015, 11:08 AM
sux...sounds like the port of la/san pedro docks where commercial boats can tie to.... ; what about those concrete jungles as videos posted....??? fine lines as its ok to be in a tube/kayak/or miniboat but u cant fish stepping on the dock?? every breakwall is different as well ..... mdr u can boat fish either side of main channel .. king harbor u cant boat between main pier and middle jetty, habor patrol gonna give u stink eye and chase u outta there. ...; Cabrillo I was told cant boat fish inner wall???? I wonder wat Nph laws are????

try fighting it atleast and see if officer shows up...

fishead
11-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Cop is a jerk

inthezone
11-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Case closed...court says defendent is found not guilty =)

carpanglerdude
11-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Congrats! Glad it worked out