PDA

View Full Version : Vineline Simple Question

karalm
10-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Vine Line???,
Does it look anytime in the future that Irvine will have boat access to the lake from at least their rental fleet? (Give people a chance to plan or hope?:Big Grin:)
Possible answer - Soon, in months to come or never for now

vineline
10-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Vine Line???,
Does it look anytime in the future that Irvine will have boat access to the lake from at least their rental fleet? (Give people a chance to plan or hope?:Big Grin:)

I wish I could answer that question but at this time I cannot.
The Board is doing everything they can and that is all the information that I can give you.
There is always hope.

Steve Carson
10-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Vine Line???,

Definitely not a simple question, as Vineline, Irvine Lake management, and SWD do not have anything to say about it.
As has been mentioned previously, management continues to look for alternative insurance coverage, but there are fewer than 10 companies in the entire country that cover private recreational fishing lakes.

karalm
10-12-2015, 10:52 AM
While I have always contend that "Hope is not a Strategy"...we also understand the insurance and business issue...I thank you for addressing.
Thank you Steve and Daniella