PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Bluefin Fishing

Trout-Tuna-For.Me
10-01-2015, 09:09 AM
I've been watching all So Cal landings reports for bluefin tuna and it seems the most consistent boat in all of So Cal that have been catching bluefin is the Freedom out of 22nd St Landing.
I've had my share of yellowfin and yellowtail (skippies are not acceptable) and am looking to get into a bluefin trip. Most skippers in San Diego are looking to make the numbers of fish and
not taking the time to look for the elusive bluefin.
Does anyone here in FNN have any other contacts or boats that go mainly for bluefin? Private boaters can chime in here too, but here's my problem using private boaters.....
I have 3 other buddies that are looking for the same as I. We just need our bluefin "fix".
Thanks in advance for your reply.
TTFM

etucker1959
10-01-2015, 09:36 AM
I've been watching all So Cal landings reports for bluefin tuna and it seems the most consistent boat in all of So Cal that have been catching bluefin is the Freedom out of 22nd St Landing.
I've had my share of yellowfin and yellowtail (skippies are not acceptable) and am looking to get into a bluefin trip. Most skippers in San Diego are looking to make the numbers of fish and
not taking the time to look for the elusive bluefin.
Does anyone here in FNN have any other contacts or boats that go mainly for bluefin? Private boaters can chime in here too, but here's my problem using private boaters.....
I have 3 other buddies that are looking for the same as I. We just need our bluefin "fix".
Thanks in advance for your reply.

TTFM

The only two other boats who even target them on a consistent basis is the T-Bird out of Davey's and the Amigo out of Ventura sport fishing. Keep checking those fish counts, I believe those fish will be around into December.