PDA

View Full Version : Friday

Skinny
09-26-2015, 03:00 PM
Went out friday till about 11:30. Had daddy day care in the afternoon so had to cut it short. Caught most of my fish before it got really hot around 9. Most of the fish came on a spybait in a shad pattern near bernasconi and the dam. If there were no baitfish in the area there were no bites so finding the bait was key. Once it got hot i tried the deep spots for nada. Caught a dink near the launch ramp on the way in. Not a bad day but not particularly good either. Overall around ten fish with nothing over three pounds.

Pete Marino
09-26-2015, 07:37 PM
Friday was a weird day for me... we only had ONE at 10:45 then figured them out and had 15 more by 12:30... ended up being a good day.... you are right...Bait is key...the size of bait is next key.. lol

Skinny
09-26-2015, 08:35 PM
Friday was a weird day for me... we only had ONE at 10:45 then figured them out and had 15 more by 12:30... ended up being a good day.... you are right...Bait is key...the size of bait is next key.. lol

All the bait we found was the same size as a zoom tiny fluke... We got a couple on those too. Didnt see any of the bigger bait.