PDA

View Full Version : OC Park Lakes: It's True - Drag and Throw Nets

Stinkbait
09-22-2015, 08:02 PM
Said hello to a warden yesterday at an OC park lake checking licenses. Talking on how good it "used" to be at this lake.

He said he stops by some of these parks in the middle of the night. He has busted several groups of people with the bait throw nets and long drag nets. You hear rumors over the years then it is confirmed by a warden. Sucks!

parkermann2
09-23-2015, 07:29 AM
The sad part is even after getting busted those people will do it again and again. Too bad the warden can't just shoot them and throw them in a dumpster.

vortec_cruiser
09-30-2015, 12:25 AM
The sad part is even after getting busted those people will do it again and again. Too bad the warden can't just shoot them and throw them in a dumpster.

That's exactly what they deserve!

AZ.Kid
09-30-2015, 12:49 AM

:Thumbs Up: Like :Thumbs Up:

Theos
09-30-2015, 01:02 AM
Said hello to a warden yesterday at an OC park lake checking licenses. Talking on how good it "used" to be at this lake.

He said he stops by some of these parks in the middle of the night. He has busted several groups of people with the bait throw nets and long drag nets. You hear rumors over the years then it is confirmed by a warden. Sucks!

But speaking the truth is not politically correct, its time to end the bullshit and make a stand, California used to be the envy of the world, now it's just a pimple on a very large ***, report any bucket brigade poacher that you see, take images of their plate if possible, and don't forget to protect yourselves at all times, all of these so called persons have nothing to lose literally but their souls so don't get caught short.

etucker1959
09-30-2015, 04:00 PM
I once heard a pretty bad confession. I was watching Whale Wars a few years back, when Paul Watson made a confession. Paul Watson is the founder of Sea Shepherd the organization that would harass the Japanese whalers in the Antarctic ocean. He was also one of the original 12 people who founded Green Peace. (he was later thrown out of Green Peace for being too radical) He said in his early days in Africa when he was protecting the Lions, Elephants and Rhinos. When they would capture a poacher, "THEY WOULD JUST TAKE THEM OUT AND SHOOT THEM!!!!!"

parkermann2
10-01-2015, 01:11 PM
I remember that episode where paul talked about killing poachers. Only problem is Paul would do that to legalhunters if he could

DarkShadow
10-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Kill all poachers.

And also take off the hands of people who steal.

We'll be like Saudi Arabia in no time!

Theos
10-01-2015, 02:48 PM

The bastards killed the Pudd also, I personally remember seeing them back in the 90's swimming across coves front to back with large nets taking everything they could, by the time I got to a phone to call it in they would be gone, this was before everyone had cell phones, later on I read in the western outdoor news that some had been caught, they were working for restaurant owners and reselling the fish to unsuspecting patrons.

Fishingwithred
10-02-2015, 11:22 AM

Hey brotha, looking for help from anywhere ne on best fishing spots or parks with decent bass fishing... Already know of SRL and IL, but interested in parks, watering holes, reservoirs etc. I live right next to Disneyland, and am always looking for fishing buddies! Let me know thanks!