PDA

View Full Version : Kicked Out of LBC

fishshep
09-17-2015, 03:20 PM
I could not believe it !!! :Shocked: I am over there in the water,the only one fishing, minding my own business, and this girl

lifeguard in a red LG truck gives me a hoot. I thought she was going to ask me for my licence, NOOOO :Rolls Eyes: She says I

can,t be in the water :EyePop: WHAT !!!! :mad: I am thinking , the heck are you talking about ? Then she says, There was a

recent LA .River Sewage spill and you can,t be in the water right now , but you can still fish :EyePop: HOW am I going to fish if I can,t

be in the water :Confused: That,s like telling a bird of pray on a cliff looking at the prey below and telling him, You can,t fly !!!! :Rolls Eyes:

So, anyways, I left the area. After having gone to O.C. I did manage to beat the skunk at least..

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/fishshep/fishing%20001_zpsbrrnzxyd.jpg

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/fishshep/fishing%20002_zps3czxgrwq.jpg

TUNAVIC
09-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Bummer,better than getting sick I guess,wtg on the spottie!

Cya Tuna Vic

bones
09-17-2015, 06:49 PM
I'm sure she was just doing what she was told to do Daniel. I bet if you were wearing waders she probably would have let you go on fishing. Seems pretty reasonable to just ask you to back up and stay out of the poo poo water. I NEVER fish the LBC without wearing waders as normal protocol. That water is nasty. Still can't believe guys like Sinjin Kim used to eat the halibut from there....EWWWWW

Nice job sticking your spottie skunkbuster...WTG.

Hope to see you at HGVII sir!

Mike

yakfish51
09-17-2015, 07:26 PM
I went diving at Bird Rock, San Diego one morning first thing, beautiful day. I come out of the water and there is stay out of the water signs everywhere. I leave for home and about 10 minutes down the road and chummed someone's bushes. Yukkk!

mdpdds
09-19-2015, 07:01 AM
Are you referring to those birds that go to church?

SP Dan
09-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Hi ya Daniel,

Euggghh! What are those brown spots on your fish?!:EyePop:?!? Or is it caca water perhaps! :Angry: Yuk! Sewer SPILLS!!! :Angry:

As always ..... impressive fish numbers Sir! :Wink:

Thanx for the fish report with pic's! :Thumbs Up:

SP Dan <"))><

PS .... Am I noticing a pattern with you here Daniel?? ....
it seems as though people are running you out of your fishing spots on a regular bases! :LOL: lol