PDA

View Full Version : does any one have disneyland hook ups??

fisherman951
08-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Well i told the wife and kids i would take them to the happiest place on earth right before xmas but didnt realise how dayuum expensive it is now in days. I know some people might know people or so on that maybe can get tickets at a discount price. If any one knows of some one please let me know. I would trully apreciate it.

DarkShadow
08-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Good lord!!!!

$99 for a single day ticket?! And $93 for a child?!

You can try Craigslist, but I've found that since it's a sellers market apparently, you might get $10 knocked off those prices I just quoted.

fisherman951
08-31-2015, 03:19 PM
I looked at craigslist but most of the ppl soynd shady. So i want to try something different. And yes 2 kids and 2 adults just to get in 400 buks woowzerrs

DarkShadow
08-31-2015, 04:59 PM
I looked at craigslist but most of the ppl soynd shady. So i want to try something different. And yes 2 kids and 2 adults just to get in 400 buks woowzerrs

Yeah, the Craiglists ads usually seem shady when it came to Disneyland tickets. I didn't know they became that pricy. For that amount, part of the adventure should be to thaw out Walt Disney.

Now I know when I asked my mom to go see Mickey Mouse, she used to reply, "You wanna see a Mouse? Pull the refrigerator out!"

I know many places of employment offer 'discount' tickets to a lot of places, but I don't know how much that discount for Disneyland really is.

BALLERONBUDGET
08-31-2015, 05:29 PM
mouse in Anaheim rapes them all.....$100per person 1 park and $150 for hopper single day!!::Head Bang:. corporate /hospital/federal discount only gives a mere $2- $3 off whoppee..... nothing like spending $400-$500 just to get into the door... my buddy bought 2 coffees/2 cocoas for the kids and it magically came to $19.+ ....I avoid at all costs of if u must bring food in car for lunch etc...save any way u can $$$... . try get an active military to get u in or buy his ticket with him for him..available on base or itt/locations they must be present while redeeming and each visit at Disneyland( hard to do if they deployed or outta town) .. it was like $125 /3day hopper .they allowed like few tickets a yr. rates change all the time....... also mouse employees can get comp tix as well in the past

old pudd fisher
08-31-2015, 06:11 PM
How it was. 46931 46932

DarkShadow
09-01-2015, 09:05 AM
... my buddy bought 2 coffees/2 cocoas for the kids and it magically came to $19.+ ....

Maybe they were Irish Coffees? :-D

sweetfish
09-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Fisherman,

You can always go the night route starting at the end of September for their Trick or Treat session. I know the tickets are $70. Checkout the following link:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/mickeys-halloween-party/

They will let you in the park starting at 4 pm on the day of the event.

fisherman951
09-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Sweetfish yeah im aware of that but what they want to see is the paraded and shows they do for xmas season. We have been told its the best time to go to disneyland

bones
09-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Start saving NOW...LOL

Just recently paid for my two daughters,Their two friends and my grand daughter which is gonna be 3 in January. I also thought WOW how expensive but when I saw video of my grand daughter going nuts when she saw Olaf from Frozen my heart smiled soooooo much it was awesome. To see Disneyland through the eyes of a child is truly one of lifes pleasures that you can't really put a price tag on. ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL!

old pudd fisher
09-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Yes it is expensive but like bones said it will be well worth it. I am in my late 60's now and still remember the great times I have had there as a kid, and yes it was Magical even in the 50's even more so now. Start saving for it you will be glad you did.

DEVOREFLYER
09-02-2015, 09:00 PM
How it was. 46931 46932

I remember that time very well. Not enough E tickets and to many A tickets. Used the A tickets at the shooting gallery.

old pudd fisher
09-02-2015, 09:19 PM
I remember that time very well. Not enough E tickets and to many A tickets. Used the A tickets at the shooting gallery. Still have a few unused A tickets in a box someplace around here. And yes always ran out of the E tickets fast.

Nuoc Mam
09-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Looks like it's a family trip. Don't let the price bum you out. Yeah it is expensive now, but the memories you and your family will make is priceless. Besides spending $400 for an outing with the family of 4 versus getting a new set-up (that will probably sit in the closest) I opt to get a new set-up haha j/k.

Make the memories now and cherish every second that you can spend with them.

fisherman951
09-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Looks like it's a family trip. Don't let the price bum you out. Yeah it is expensive now, but the memories you and your family will make is priceless. Besides spending $400 for an outing with the family of 4 versus getting a new set-up (that will probably sit in the closest) I opt to get a new set-up haha j/k.

Make the memories now and cherish every second that you can spend with them.
The cheaper I can get in to Disneyland more money for a new set up and tackle that's the plan lol

Brent
09-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Try Groupon