PDA

View Full Version : Fishing ticket

inthezone
08-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone have received a fishing ticket even though you have a fishing license...I received a fishing ticket for fishing on a dock in the marina but I did not see any signs posted when I enter the dock...there was a sign posted but it was probably like 300-400 ft away from the entrance...not sure why they would post that sign in the middle of nowhere but not at the entrance...have this happened to anyone before? It kind of sucks getting a fishing ticket when I release all my catch and have a fishing license lol.

ZipperWurm
08-24-2015, 07:45 PM
Was it a DFG warden that issued you the ticket? What was the ticket for exactly?

inthezone
08-24-2015, 07:53 PM
Was it a DFG warden that issued you the ticket? What was the ticket for exactly?

It was a harbor patrol in a suv. The ticket was for fishing on a commercial dock.

coors
08-25-2015, 09:30 AM
back to article 25!

inthezone
08-25-2015, 12:00 PM
back to article 25!

Can you please link me...I wonder if I can fight it or it will be a waste of time...there was a sign that said "no fishing in the marina" but that sign was in the middle of nowhere...I still don't understand why they would not post it at the entrance of the docks. Lol they sent me a letter and offer me a diversion program...supposedly I have to take a class and do community service for just fishing.

inthezone
08-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Citation said "no fishing on commercial/public dock" which is a misdemeanor.