PDA

View Full Version : Prepaid Paycard/Payroll Card/ Debit Card

gashhell
08-24-2015, 03:55 AM
My business started with 5 employees, now I have 15. I give their wages in checks. I'm kind of getting tired of doing the payroll, issuing checks then distributing them to my staff. It's really time consuming for me. I'm thinking of applying each one their own account. A friend was telling me that there's this prepaid paycard/payroll card/debit card but she really couldn't explain how it works. Have you heard of this? I'm really interested to know more about this. I hope someone here knows. Thanks, guys!

farawayquilt
09-29-2015, 01:03 AM
We do have prepaid paycards in the office given to top 2 employees with the highest sales for the month. Convenient compared to gift certificates/vouchers that you can only use in certain stores or services.

dpaulus9
09-29-2015, 11:38 AM
hire an accountant. what about direct deposits?

Number1topgun
09-29-2015, 01:30 PM
My business started with 5 employees, now I have 15. I give their wages in checks. I'm kind of getting tired of doing the payroll, issuing checks then distributing them to my staff. It's really time consuming for me. I'm thinking of applying each one their own account. A friend was telling me that there's this prepaid paycard/payroll card/debit card but she really couldn't explain how it works. Have you heard of this? I'm really interested to know more about this. I hope someone here knows. Thanks, guys!

Globalcash card located in Irvine. All it is, is a prepaid debit card that is setup with direct deposit. So if your employees already have a debit card they could just set up direct deposit.

gashhell
10-11-2015, 02:04 AM
I use TSys's credit card machines (http://tsysmerchantsolutions.com/merchant-solutions/credit-card-machine/) in our shop. I wonder if they have something that can help me with this as well.
Any advice on what I should be looking for or asking?

h00ker
10-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Hello Gashhell,

Any of the systems you choose for this will require direct deposit. If your team does not happen to have a debit card, they can simply get one at Walmart. I get paid on mine and the cards are about 5.00 each and all have the visa logo on them so you can use them for anything, just like cash.

Regards

marc626
12-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Check, paycard or direct deposit . Please do not get tired of it.