PDA

View Full Version : Paper money.

old pudd fisher
08-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Ever get weird stuff written on it, no big thing but find it interesting sometimes. Got this one at Circle K today.46834

DarkShadow
08-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Ever get weird stuff written on it, no big thing but find it interesting sometimes. Got this one at Circle K today.46834

I remember people used to stamp the "TrackYourDollarBill.com" or something on bills and you'd go to the website, enter the serial number and the location you got it, and it would pull up the entire list of people who had entered that serial number. Sometimes you'd get bills that traveled across the country.

Isn't this defacing government property though?

TUNAVIC
08-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Got one a couple of days ago with some website on it,glanced at it,then spent it,can't remember or even care what it said,just saying.

Cya Tuna Vic

Natural Lefty
08-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Hello Old Pud Fisher. I think talk show host Randi Rhodes was suggesting that people do this to money a few years ago. I agree with the message, and it's good to see a bill marked like that. :)

old pudd fisher
08-12-2015, 01:55 PM
I remember people used to stamp the "TrackYourDollarBill.com" or something on bills and you'd go to the website, enter the serial number and the location you got it, and it would pull up the entire list of people who had entered that serial number. Sometimes you'd get bills that traveled across the country.

Isn't this defacing government property though?I got a bill like that and went on the website a long time ago, never did hear anything more about it. Might be in a Mexican drug lords stash or something.

DarkShadow
08-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Might be in a Mexican drug lords stash or something.

El Chapo Guzman?!

:-D

Marley
08-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Got one a couple of days ago with some website on it,glanced at it,then spent it,can't remember or even care what it said,just saying.

Cya Tuna Vic

WheresGeorge.com Very cool website, kinda nerdy/geeky.