PDA

View Full Version : troll fattys and B O I L S!!!!! Fattys a whole lotta meat

trail blazer
08-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Well I got my fix today,,,,

Myself and glenn launch,d 2nd in line,,,,Within 15 minutes found the 1st boil A bigun lasted a good 5 minutes Ya , in the jet ski area :mad: lol. Was able to pull one out on a super long range cast that a straggler just happened to see..

Then THAT WAS IT FOR THE BOILS!

lookd for another hr or so all over the lake and NOTHING So a trolling we went,,,,Really slow but every now and then we would hit a cpl Mostly small and released,,,

Then about 12 Noon it happened,,,we look up about 100 yards away and a massive 75 feet bu 50 feet boil was beginning took us about 1 minute to pull the troll rods and hope that this was the start of something good..

Well when we got everything stowd It was still going off so We MASHED THE THROTTLE and went in to
B O I L mode.

For the next 1 1/2 hrs it was game on on a really nice grade of 3 and 4 lbrs,,

as the dead well was beginning to fill with death

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/20150805_141332_zpsjby72ru1.jpg (http://s214.photobucket.com/user/carlysimps/media/20150805_141332_zpsjby72ru1.jpg.html)

I think we ended up keeping 12 and all the small ones were released,,,
And lost no less then 15 or so mostly at the boat While trying NOT to use the net ,,I have GOT to get me one of those rubber No lure fouling nets,,,,,Regular nets SUCK! when trying to get the hook unstuck after landing a feesh and another boil starts going off and your TW lure is fould in a freeking nylon net.
after that 1 1/2 hr slay it stoped as quick as it started,,,,lookd for another hr or so then split..

Water temp 78 morning and 80 mid day

Fish arm still has a bunch of gunk in it,,,ski arm looks great.

found the boils between slalom and the buoy line , mostly buoy line

Troll fish around Cpoint

This is the BIG white cooler shot

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/20150805_150317_zpsx3gpf79f.jpg (http://s214.photobucket.com/user/carlysimps/media/20150805_150317_zpsx3gpf79f.jpg.html)

O forgot to mention,,,,,If you forget about the hook buried in my arm,,,,the bird nests and the stumbling around in a boat that just went from Wide open TO full stop with 2 hill billys trying to run over the top of each other to get the 1st cast off

If you forget about all that..

then it would just be fishing,,,However If we remember all the fore mentioned ,,then it will be rememberd as a freeking boil chasing blast

TRAIL BLAZER

jaggerbub
08-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Lol on that last part... Will that get deleted too?

Double A
08-06-2015, 05:37 AM
The haters getting it done!
Nice day guys.
Damn TB, another fish related injury? Casualty of
BOOOOOIIIIIILLLLSSSSSSS

Stumpknocker
08-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Congrats TB and thanks for the report...saved me some time this morning!

twin22s
08-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Man, I need to get up North. never had a day like that at skinner or the the Wood.

DarkShadow
08-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Gentleman, START YOUR ENGINES!

(Although I'm kinda curious for the people who complain about non-experienced boaters running over your boils, but yet you're the ones reporting the boils on a public website....how does that work?)

flyhigh123
08-06-2015, 02:23 PM
sounded awesome!

You can just buy the replacement net:

http://www.amazon.com/Frabill-Tangle-Rubber-Replacement-23-Inch/dp/B002QG3BWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438896159&sr=8-1&keywords=rubber+replacement+net

trail blazer
08-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Gentleman, START YOUR ENGINES!

(Although I'm kinda curious for the people who complain about non-experienced boaters running over your boils, but yet you're the ones reporting the boils on a public website....how does that work?)

I never complained about others. Quite the contrary, I think you have the bako boys mixed up with someone else,,

We are not the cry baby,s that you are referring to
We're not ones who constantly bloviate about how good we are and how stupid everybody else is when it comes to boil fishing

What we preach is this

Report the stuff that helps others catch fish,,,always have always will!

Maby not always the exact locations such as in many of our duct posts,,But good useable info is there none the less.

WOW,,,,,

You really must have us mixed up with someone else.

No biggy though,,,,comes with the territory

Cmon Darkshadow,,,,,,,,,

If lol,,,,,If iv misunderstood your comment My bad,,,,,Did I?

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
08-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Fly high,,twin 22 , stumpy

Thank you

T/B

cutbait
08-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Boil drama!!!!!..

Best kind of fishing bar none!...

trail blazer
08-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Boil drama!!!!!..

Best kind of fishing bar none!...

yep,,

sure am glad that somebody pioneerd that string hook removal trick,,,,,,lol

I'm keeping up my every trip at least one new wound tradition,,

had it midway between the hand and elbow in the top of my arm lol buried,,,popped right out

trail blazer

fishingboysdad
08-08-2015, 03:45 PM
nice job TB..Me and my boy will be going after them again on Sunday on those speedy rental boats...Looking forward to seeing u again at Junior Striper Slam...

cutbait
08-08-2015, 07:01 PM
nice job TB..Me and my boy will be going after them again on Sunday on those speedy rental boats...Looking forward to seeing u again at Junior Striper Slam...

Kill em tomorrow! .. rental boat guys get a bad rap but we love em!...

Good luck

trail blazer
08-08-2015, 07:17 PM

On the day of this report I was boil chasing with 3 personal boats,,and 3 rental boats

rental boats did well!

fishingboysdad
08-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Kill em tomorrow! .. rental boat guys get a bad rap but we love em!...

Good luck

Thanks CB...and u too TB

trail blazer
08-08-2015, 08:16 PM
can I go ahead and sign you and your boy up for the striper slam FBD?

fishingboysdad
08-08-2015, 08:17 PM
absolutely..me and 1 child..thanks

cutbait
08-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Fbd.... are you on Facebook?

Tonysgonefishin
08-11-2015, 10:44 AM
TB, you need to get one of those ego slider nets. Extra large hoop, deep net. Have yet to get a treble stuck in it.

Congrats on the slayage! Glad it busted open for you guys and you had the patience to wait for it to happen!

fishingboysdad
08-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Fbd.... are you on Facebook?

yes CB..i sent u a PM